1.4 - The Wyr River: Out of the darkness, into ...

load previous
Apr 7, 2015 7:47 pm
"Now I've turned the sleep function off I will try healing myself. Hopefully I've got this right."

Darazen lies on a similar bed, turns off the sleep function, and presses the heal button.

Rolls

Intellect - trained, book, effort to set bed correctly - (1d20)

(8) = 8

Apr 7, 2015 9:09 pm
Merlin says:
"Now I've turned the sleep function off I will try healing myself. Hopefully I've got this right."

Darazen lies on a similar bed, turns off the sleep function, and presses the heal button.
Darazen lies onto the bed and seems to freeze there, not moving except for his breathing for about 10 minutes.
Apr 7, 2015 9:59 pm
Utazó slowly opens her eyes and sees Tara standing besides her. Easing herself up to a seated position, she gently rubs her eyes and then stretches her arms high above her head. Feeling truly rested for the first time since her childhood, Utazó assumes that she must have been sleeping a good eight to ten hours. "Sorry everyone, didn't think I would be out this long. I haven't had a rest like that in many years and other than a weird dream about babies at the end there, even my dreams were fantastic."

Swinging around so that her legs are now hanging off of the edge of the bed she notices Darazen is partaking in a nap himself. Nudging Tara as she continues to stretch and rub her eyes she says, "He's got the right idea!"
Last edited April 8, 2015 10:15 pm

Rolls

Perception Check - (1d20)

(13) = 13

Apr 8, 2015 3:04 am
OOC: I'm back!
Yui IDs the Mood Patch, noting the people on the bed. Much too dopey here.
"So what are we doing here? I'd like to get moving."

Rolls

ID Mood Patch - (1d20)

(8) = 8

Apr 8, 2015 3:18 am
Darazen wakes up and looks over at Utazo, "Hmmm, pretty interesting." He is about to say more when the strangely silent Yui suddenly pipes up saying she wants to get moving. "You OK Yui? We can certainly get moving, but the technology here is absolutely fascinating. Has everyone grabbed ciphers? I took the telepathy devices. There are 16 here so we can all use them when most effective. I also took the intellect enhancer."

(Ooc: welcome back Kai)
Last edited April 8, 2015 3:21 am
Apr 8, 2015 3:31 am
"I wouldn't mind the speed heal cypher." turning to Utazo "You weren't asleep for as long as it felt.. Maybe 10 minutes.."
Last edited April 8, 2015 3:32 am
Apr 8, 2015 9:36 pm
"Lay-abouts." Vult says jokingly as he looks over the scanning device. "O, this pill seems to heal gross physical harm or exhaustion over time. It's something that a brawnier type may find more useful."
Last edited April 8, 2015 9:39 pm
Apr 10, 2015 12:28 am
"10 minutes?! Are you sure? Wow."

Feeling much better since her episode out in the hall, Utazó will return to the door way to keep an eye on the hallway while the others rest and identify any remain cyphers. "I know I saw something..."

Rolls

Intelligence Roll (Looking down the hallway) - (1d20)

(13) = 13

Apr 11, 2015 1:34 am
(Ooc: are we ready to move on, or are we just staring at each other?)

Darazen says, "I'm done here, let's find the bitch queen". And with that he strides into the corridor and looks for an unexplored direction.
Last edited April 11, 2015 1:37 am
Apr 11, 2015 2:55 am
Utazó stands as Darazen strides by, "You know there's a door in the room we could go through as well. No real need to follow those things is there?"
Last edited April 11, 2015 3:09 am
Apr 11, 2015 3:08 am
Darazen shrugs. "Ok, then, lead the way. I'm feeling stir crazy."
Apr 11, 2015 3:26 am
"Sounds like Yui is itching to move as well, so let's get that door in the room open and we'll be on our way."
Apr 11, 2015 3:29 pm
Khoren drops a prod stick on the desk, and fingers the Ear Worm thoughtfully before pocketing it. He nods at Darazen and Utazo. "I haven't eaten in two days. My lips are dry and cracked. My lungs hurt from the poisoned air." He looks around the room. "We can't linger much longer, we have things to do."
Apr 12, 2015 12:54 am
OOC: I'm ready to go, guys. Just waiting for what happens next.
Apr 12, 2015 5:13 pm
"This place had fruit and fields many years ago. Maybe they still have some food around?" Vult mentions to Loren.
Apr 13, 2015 8:10 pm
OOC: Khoren really needs to rest and restore.... about 10 minutes on a bed??
Apr 13, 2015 8:33 pm
ooc: I think that I'm actually full-pool and may not have updated my char sheet. I don't think that we've taken damage since we've rested, and I haven't spent effort. Unless the vacuum damage was after our two day rest, that is.
Apr 13, 2015 11:21 pm
Qralloq says:
ooc: I think that I'm actually full-pool and may not have updated my char sheet. I don't think that we've taken damage since we've rested, and I haven't spent effort. Unless the vacuum damage was after our two day rest, that is.
U must not have updated your character sheet. :)
Apr 14, 2015 1:32 pm
Ooc: for those subscribed to this thread, like me, GM has started a new thread.

Thread locked