Character Concepts & Campaign Info

load previous
Sep 25, 2019 1:43 pm
No need to apologize at all, thedandyman. I like any of the options Octo laid out above. Perhaps we could retcon that we sent him along with Garham back to Hazard at the last campsite? That way if you find yourself in a place and of a mind to jump back in we could rejoin him in the future. All the best, and please don't feel bad at all.
Oct 1, 2019 11:12 pm
I'll do my best to keep posting, but don't feel like you have to hold up the game on my account. If you have to come up with something dumb for Leth to do in order to keep the narrative flowing, you have my full permission to do so. And if it happens too often, you also have my full permission to write me out of the story.
Last edited October 1, 2019 11:13 pm
Oct 2, 2019 2:28 pm
Hey, no worries - I have to admit that there have been periods of time when the game slips from my mind as well because of stupid real life things, like work or parenting (How dare those be more important than gaming!). I'm happy to have you along in whatever capacity works.
Feb 11, 2020 1:38 am
Hey, who's around this week?

We're coming up on a part of the campaign that will involve some dialogue, decisions, and probably some referring back to things that happened several months back, so if anyone needs a little "previously on..." to get refreshed, now might be a good time.
Feb 11, 2020 5:17 am
Zangua's around.

I think it will be good to get a refresher anyway. Goodness knows I forget things.
Feb 11, 2020 1:12 pm
Hey, sorry I've been away a bit, but I'm going to do my best to keep a closer eye on things.
Feb 12, 2020 8:45 pm
I've been distracted by some big personal stuff, but I am around now. A bit of a "previously on..." might be great.
Last edited February 12, 2020 8:45 pm
Feb 13, 2020 3:28 am
I'm here! I was temporarily forced to move all my stuff out of my room for renovations but it's all back in place now and I can use my computer again.
Feb 22, 2020 10:53 pm
Holy crap there's an official Felor Lego minifig! I'm honoured!
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/media.brothers-brick.com/2020/02/LEGO-Toy-Fair-New-York-Collectible-Minifigures-15-1024x683.jpg
Last edited February 22, 2020 10:54 pm
Apr 21, 2020 9:26 pm
Not to pull back the curtain too much, but I have blocked out how to get you guys to the conclusion of the storyline you've been following and it would be fair to say that you are approaching the endgame at this point. The game does not necessarily have to end when the campaign does, but given the length of this thing and the time and effort you guys have put in I think it would be nice to make it all the way to the big finale.
Apr 24, 2020 5:56 am
time to go check on wormfellow
May 13, 2020 10:18 am
Quote:
Character Concepts & Campaign Info
by BullOctorok on March 19, 2015 6:14 pm
Happy fifth birthday to this amazing campaign! During this time I have had two kids and the UK has had three general elections, lol
May 20, 2020 5:24 am
Just so you all know, I will be moving apartments this weekend, and I'm uncertain how soon I will have internet set up again. I don't expect to be able to check in at least the rest of this week, possibly next week as well.
Last edited September 19, 2020 5:25 pm
Aug 10, 2020 5:10 pm
What an extraordinarily busy week I have had. Sorry to leave things hanging there. Quick poll? Please choose the response that most accurately reflects your preference:

a) I would enjoy one final dungeon crawl to close this campaign out.

b) It's been five freaking years already, let's just fight the bad guy and move on with our lives.

I'm good either way but would like to know where the party's preferences lie. Thanks!
Aug 10, 2020 5:14 pm
I choose A, mostly because after fighting the bad guy, I'd like to move on to a dungeon crawl. :)
Aug 12, 2020 3:11 am
I vote for whichever option was the original plan! Which I feel like is probably A. We made it this far, what's a little extra at the end?
Aug 12, 2020 3:10 pm
I'm easy; life has been crazy weird for me for a bit, and I'm really digging some D&D as an escape, so I'm good with A, but whatever works.

(It also occurred to me that we really should've done an Insight check before we went charging in, but what the heck)
Last edited August 12, 2020 3:11 pm
Aug 13, 2020 10:06 pm
A is good with me! Gotta smash some stuff with this cool mace.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.