Character Concepts & Campaign Info

load previous
Jan 30, 2019 10:38 pm
Everything but the Ring of X-Ray Vision, whose capabilities I do not want to have to plan around.
Jan 30, 2019 11:39 pm
Quote:
Yeah, sorry, I did a text search on the game files and I could not find where I gave out a magic shield!
I think that was me just noting that the shield would provide a +2 bonus to AC, as I hadn't yet wrapped my head around the fact that is the default for shields in 5e; I still think of shields as being an item that increases AC by 1 (hello all those years of AD&D and 2e), so I probably noted it because I thought it was an unusual property.
Jan 31, 2019 3:37 am
Cool, she'll take the Wand of Polymorph, then!
Jan 31, 2019 2:40 pm
Love that sketch! I might have to do one of Mordred soon. I've never really liked the avatar I picked for him.
Jan 31, 2019 5:05 pm
The Annganne sketch is 💯
Jan 31, 2019 6:43 pm
OK, I think Annganne is good to go? Any questions?

The rest of you, drop me a line in here once your character sheets are updated.
Jan 31, 2019 6:49 pm
7th Level Rogue reporting for duty.
Jan 31, 2019 7:03 pm
I've updated Zangua with his pittance for HP, and he gained Remarkable Athlete.
Jan 31, 2019 7:26 pm
There is now a teaser trailer in the Chapter 7 thread.
Jan 31, 2019 8:30 pm
Anyone know if the avatar uploader in the character editor currently works? It gives me no indication that the image has been accepted.
Jan 31, 2019 8:33 pm
I'll unlock chapter 7, try a test post there.
Jan 31, 2019 9:07 pm
deathmtn says:
Anyone know if the avatar uploader in the character editor currently works? It gives me no indication that the image has been accepted.
You can check by posting as the character (which you should be able to do in this thread as well as the Campaign one).
Jan 31, 2019 9:16 pm
Didn't see it, sometimes the avatar uploader is a little finicky about file size and more than once I've forgotten to click upload after selecting the file. Will leave the thread open for now and ha, I was wondering how Annganne would feel about being #6.
Jan 31, 2019 9:19 pm
Thanks, guys! Yes, that was it. It silently decided not to accept the image. After I reduced it, it worked.

For future reference, if your character does not have an avatar image successfully attached to it, the red X appears next to the "avatar" part of your Edit Character view.
Jan 31, 2019 9:23 pm
Looks great! Thread is locked again and will reopen once Domarc and Leth are ready!
Feb 1, 2019 9:08 pm
rocksteady says:
Still waiting for somebody to spot the same Easter egg Ezeriah caught...

Not fair! Give us a hint.
Okay. The identity of the old fisherperson you met way back in chapter two was revealed in a passing reference in a later chapter. You can find it fairly easily with a little Ctrl+F work in the sourcebook.
Feb 4, 2019 7:28 pm
Apologies - I got wrapped up in some planning work for my own campaign and will update Domarc tonight.
Feb 5, 2019 6:07 am
It's been so long, I had to google what I'm supposed to do when I level up lol

Rolls

HP - (1d10+2)

(4) + 2 = 6

Feb 5, 2019 6:17 am
Looks like all I really get this level is an archetype ability.

Multiattack Defense: When a creature hits you with an attack, you gain a +4 bonus to AC against all subsequent attacks made by that creature for the rest of the turn.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.