An Unlikely Companionship

load previous
Jul 27, 2015 12:06 am
OOC: 14 takes me down to 1 HP the 2 on going takes me to -1. I'M DOWN!

Tanser receives a nasty bite and collapses to the ground in a heap.

Rolls

Save against 2pts Ongoing damage from Wererat bite. - (1d20)

(5) = 5

Jul 27, 2015 1:53 am
Just so we know, you take your ongoing damage at the END of your turn, right before you try to save against it. That's what's so nice about this system, you get to go down in a flaming blaze of heroic glory!!
Jul 30, 2015 2:37 am
OOC: Ah, yes, I did the save before the damage. Here's my appended turn...

Apró manages to back away from the giant rat before once again collapsing to the ground.
Aug 7, 2015 1:49 pm
OOC: Who's turn is it?
Aug 8, 2015 4:02 pm
OOC: I believe Binleeargo is up.
Aug 8, 2015 4:39 pm
Binleeargo, seeing Tanser go down, incants a quick prayer for Tanser, while redoubling his efforts on the wererat.
Tanser, the Heal spell, cast as a quick action, allows you to spend a recovery.

edit: for damage
Last edited August 8, 2015 4:41 pm

Rolls

Hammer #1 - (1d20+4)

(9) + 4 = 13

hammer damage, if that hit - (1d6+2)

(1) + 2 = 3

Aug 17, 2015 10:14 pm
Binleeargo, your swing is a little wide. The rat retaliates with a shriek of fury but you deftly dodge out of the way.
Bog, you and your challenger circle for a second before the wererat lashes out at you but it only scratches at your armor in a futile sort of way that gives you a primal satisfaction.

SClark617 sent a note to SClark617
Sorry for the delay guys, life and stuff. also, if things still go south in this fight, I may have been a little tough for your first encounter. Don't be afraid to try some unconventional means of resolving this.
Aug 22, 2015 1:11 am
OOC: Is the escalation die at +3?
Last edited August 22, 2015 1:12 am
Aug 22, 2015 5:42 pm
Bog and the rat danced in a tight circle, each slashing at the other, the rat with its claws, and Bog with his scimitar. Sensing an opening, he cut in quickly, feeling satisfied as the blade cut through flesh.

OOC: I should have added another +1 to my attack due to my Fearless talent, resulting in a roll of 20
Last edited August 22, 2015 5:44 pm

Rolls

Scimitar vs AC (d20+5+3) - (1d20+8)

(11) + 8 = 19

Damage (d6+4) (1 damage on miss) - (1d6+4)

(1) + 4 = 5

Sep 2, 2015 1:45 pm
Bog, you draw blood while swiping at the wererat. Apró is up!
Sep 2, 2015 2:49 pm
Visions of home and family fill Apró's head as he lays unconscious on the ground. "Must. Fight."

Apró slowly opens his eyes, just to see that the battle is still engaged. He lies motionless on the ground, waiting for a chance to join battle once again. "Macska, stay safe, my friend."

EDIT: Adding a recovery roll (Does this count against the maximum number of recoveries he can take?)
Last edited September 2, 2015 2:54 pm

Rolls

Death Save - (1d20)

(18) = 18

Recovery - (1d6+1)

(5) + 1 = 6

Sep 2, 2015 3:32 pm
Yes, when you recover from death, you expend one of your recoveries. Now we're up on Tanser!
Sep 4, 2015 12:56 am
Tanser rises from the Heal Spell.

"Aw dang, Thanks Binny!"

Well that's perfect.

"Shit! Well....Thanks anyway!....aaaaachch" Tanser feels the healing well up inside him, but his weak ass body reminds him that it'll take more than that to raise him up.

Rolling a 1 with a -1 Con drops Tanser down to 0 HP.... I'd like to think his face lands in a perfectly placed pile of Wererat shit to add insult to injury. I think that fits.
Last edited September 4, 2015 1:06 am

Rolls

Recovery from Binny's Heal Spell - (1d8-1)

(1) - 1 = 0

Attack on nearest Rat bastard with EVASIVE STRIKE! - (1d20+5)

(3) + 5 = 8

Damage if Hit - (1d8+4)

(1) + 4 = 5

Sneak attack if Rat bastard is engaged with Ally - (1d6)

(3) = 3

Sep 4, 2015 10:27 am
...that really just happened! Holy crap, I have never seen a recovery actually HURT someone before hahaha!

Escalation die is at 4 and Binleeargo is up.
Sep 4, 2015 1:19 pm
Binleeargo, concerned about how gravely wounded Tanser must be, directs his last healing on Tanser, while trying to score a hit on the rat with one of his hammers.
Another recovery till for Tanser.

Rolls

First hammer - (1d20+6)

(9) + 6 = 15

Hammer 1 damage - (1d6+2)

(1) + 2 = 3

Second hammer (only applies if hammer 1 rolls naturally even) - (1d20+6)

(11) + 6 = 17

Hammer 2 damage - (1d6+2)

(5) + 2 = 7

Sep 7, 2015 12:39 am
[quote="SClark617"] ...that really just happened! Holy crap, I have never seen a recovery actually HURT someone before hahaha!

I suppose I deserve it with a neg 1 mod in Con. :)
Sep 12, 2015 10:33 am
Binleeargo, both of your hammers find their wits and crash into the target one after another, each bringing forth a screech of pain. The wererats snarl as they come forth again for another strike.

The wererat on Binleeargo, you get bitten by the rat as a response to your hits. 2 damage, 2 ongoing. Regular save ends.
Bog, the rat has watched your movements and has found a gap in your armor, critically hitting you in a weak spot! 4 damage, 4 ongoing for the first round, it gets reduced to 2 after the first time you take it. Regular save ends.

Bog, you're up. What is your blades response to this insult?!

Rolls

Attack on Binleeargo

Attack on Bog

Sep 13, 2015 4:50 pm
Bog winced as the rat's jaw found purchase in his shoulder. He felt a numbness begin to spread down his arm as he threw the beast from him. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he pointed into the shadows and stammered, 'Naa..nnnaaa...Naga!!!"

OOC: I'm invoking my racial ability (Minor Illusion) to create the strong smell of a Naga in the hopes it will scare off the rats.
Last edited September 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Rolls

Save against ongoing damage - (1d20)

(3) = 3

Sep 18, 2015 11:56 pm
Recovered from his near death experience, but still lying prone, he sees two the rats engaged with others. He quickly gets to his feet and raises his hands into the air calling on his sorcerer's power to gather power for his upcoming attack.

OOC: He's taking the Gather Power ability to unleash a double strength spell next time around. If nothing else all of the commotion from the gathering may distract the were rats a bit.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.