OOC Megathread

load previous
May 12, 2017 1:34 am
The slow pace that's gripped my PbF games since Jan/Feb has been due to a desire not to impact my dissertation. It's currently with my internal committee, fingers crossed that I can hammer out their feedback and get to defense-ready by end of month
May 12, 2017 10:31 am
NICE!! Fingers crossed!
Jul 18, 2017 7:48 pm
Hows everyone's summer moving along? My wife and I just bought a new house and are in the process of unpacking everything so I thought others might have some big happenings going on.
Jul 18, 2017 7:50 pm
Oh man, GP! I'm defending my dissertation in 2 days, and I've kinda checked out of everything that doesn't drop e-mails into my inbox when my attention is required until then (turns out I only subscribed to this thread!).

Wish me luck all (and we'll get this game back up and rolling in a week or two once things settle down and I figure out how I'm moving to California!)
Jul 18, 2017 7:53 pm
Good luck!

I know you've got a lot on your hands right now. You've been very open about your time constraints, and as such I am willing to stick this out for as long as it takes.
Jul 18, 2017 8:11 pm
Ditto! Good luck y'all!
Aug 22, 2017 12:07 am
Hey Candi- how did the move to Cali go? Or is that still in the works?
Nov 6, 2017 4:07 am
Hope all is well with everyone! I still hold out hope that one day this game may return. It holds a special place in my heart for some reason.
Nov 6, 2017 5:04 pm
Red Hand of Doom is one of the better adventure modules I've experienced. I hope to one day run it myself!
Nov 6, 2017 5:06 pm
Moofsalot summons Candi....
A wild candi appears!

We've been in Cali for 4 days now, so the move has gone well.
Nov 6, 2017 5:07 pm
Glad to hear it!
Nov 7, 2017 4:44 am
Awesome!
Nov 7, 2017 12:59 pm
Great to hear!
Nov 8, 2017 7:14 pm
Yup! It's very nice here, that's for sure.

Hopefully I can get this all up and running again soon, keep bothering me though! It's been so long, do we all have a grip on where the story was at, or is some recapping / catching up in order?
Nov 8, 2017 7:54 pm
I remember we were in the large tower in the middle of a lake. Drove off a black dragon and its rider, set a building full of razorfiends and eggs on fire, and we're now inside the tower fighting four ogres.

And we're here in the swamp because of the map we recovered from the Red Hand which indicated there were enemy forces within. Hopefully driving them out will put in a good word with the elves that live here.
Nov 8, 2017 9:06 pm
Sounds right to me.
Nov 9, 2017 3:17 pm
That sounds all about right. This weekend I'll reorient myself with the status of the combat you're in the middle of, and we'll get back on track :) Then, when we see about how many folks we still have we may have to consider recruiting more players (or introducing companion rules of some sort to keep the difficulty just right in terms of "number of hero bodies" mucking about!).
Nov 9, 2017 4:18 pm
Looks like Zaris/Arjen is inactive but we can try pinging him.
Dec 23, 2017 4:30 am
Happy Holidays, all!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.