Adventure Thread - Atarin's Delve

load previous
Sep 9, 2015 1:38 pm

Rolls

MND+AU = CTN 11 - (1d20)

(16) = 16

Sep 9, 2015 2:16 pm
Yes, that guy is very distracting. Nothing to see here, move along...
Sep 9, 2015 2:41 pm
Alright, let's drag this poor sunvabitch out of here. Maybe he'll be more amenable if he wakes up out of those caves and we'll actually be able to get something out of him...
Sep 9, 2015 2:42 pm
"Sounds like a good plan to me"
Sep 9, 2015 3:13 pm
The abandoned mansion on top of the cliff sounds like a good place. I doubt Lord Miles will be happy to see us back, especially with someone else... Bart, can you carry our friend? I'm already holding the torch, so...
Sep 9, 2015 3:58 pm
Bart steps up and grabs the filthy man, curling his nose at the stink of the man. "Let's get this over with, for a man who's about to become a lake man, I don't think he's been rinsed off in a while."
Sep 9, 2015 4:16 pm
Well, with those things coming out of water, can you really blame him. He must have seen horrible things... Do you really think he was raving when he said they came out of his piss once, or do you think he was telling the truth?
Sep 9, 2015 4:21 pm
"I hope he was raving, though four of the bastards came out of Herja's waterskin, and that wasn't very much water at all."
Sep 9, 2015 4:21 pm
So is the plan to carry the unconscious man back to the mansion?
Sep 9, 2015 4:30 pm
OOC: Take him back and lock him in a tool shed? Or maybe just in the mausoleum?
Sep 9, 2015 4:34 pm
(OOC: Yes Dex. Grendel, can't really lock him in the mausoleum since this is where the stairs come out... Maybe we'll be lucky and find a relatively intact closet at the mansion or something or els we can just hog-tie him... Anyone got rope?)
Sep 9, 2015 5:40 pm
You make your way back up to the ruined mansion. Alden knows of one room with enough door left to lock him in. It has started to rain as you step out of the mausoleum
Sep 9, 2015 5:52 pm
Alright, I hate to leave him alone here, but hopefully he'll be still out for a while longer, and just waiting for him to come to might be a bit of a waste of time. I suggest we head back to camp and try to look among the supplies for lamp oil and rags. We make ourselves some firebombs and keep a few intact for pouring over large puddles of water we find. If they can really come out of any liquid, like that man said, then we'll give them some very special liquid to come out of and give them pause to @#$% with us any longer... Of course, the problem is the camp is right next to the lake...
Sep 9, 2015 6:01 pm
"So we don't stick around too long, lets head down there, find some oil, and do the work of assembling the bombs back in the tomb." Bart grins, "I can't wait to see the look on their fishy faces when we light up their water!"

Rolls

Search roll for when they reach the camp. Base CTN 8 - (1d20)

(9) = 9

Sep 10, 2015 7:24 am
Alden starts to look really frightened.
"Fellows....
...it's raining..."
Sep 10, 2015 7:37 am
Herja grits her teeth. "Varl help us."
Sep 10, 2015 1:58 pm
You make your way carefully back to Atarin's camp site. Nothing comes out of the rain, except for you getting wet. When you get to the site. It doesn't appear anyone else has disturbed the camp any further, judging from how it looks. You begin looking for oil...

Bart comes up empty, only finding some soggy bread and a small bag of pipeweed.
Sep 10, 2015 2:19 pm
Esteber will also attempt a Search check.

Rolls

Esteber's Search check (CTN8) - (1d20)

(15) = 15

Sep 10, 2015 2:24 pm
Esteber uncovers some undergarments and a jar of pickled pigs feet.
Sep 10, 2015 2:50 pm
"The sooner we find anything the sooner we'll be out of this cursed rain..." Says Alden while having a look at some boxes.

"Nope, nothing, can we get out of here, please?" begs while looking at the lake in abject fear...
Last edited September 10, 2015 2:51 pm

Rolls

Perception check 10 - (1d20)

(16) = 16

load next

Thread locked