Group chat

load previous
Oct 19, 2015 12:27 pm
Sorry again everyone. I've been MIA, things have gotten crazy on my end. Good things though! Getting married this week, so things are a little nuts-o. Please don't kick me from the party! Biscuit, if I'm not responsive enough to keep the story going for now, please don't hesitate to move for me.

Here's his mental state: Egan is a bit traumatized by the bugbear pounding, he just wants to leave. He's not forgotten about having to use expensive healing pots though. He does feel some camaraderie with those from the cave as they showed they were willing to do what it takes. He's more concerned with Shane than Sildar, he doesn't know a thing about him.
Oct 19, 2015 12:29 pm
Congrats, Spectral! I think a wedding is pretty damn good excuse to miss a couple days of online D&D play. :)
Oct 19, 2015 12:33 pm
Thanks! I'm pretty excited. I thought so too, I just don't want Egan to go the way of the ninja-owlbear and leave you guys without a Cleric/Wolf-slayer.
Oct 19, 2015 12:39 pm
Congrats, Spectral! :-D
Oct 19, 2015 2:40 pm
No way, I wont kick you out (but thanks for letting me know). Congratulations. Weddings are mental and you probably have a lot of prep, so I won't expect too much from you at this time!
Oct 19, 2015 9:52 pm
Congrats!! :-)
Oct 28, 2015 11:52 am
Medve and Shane are from the original group, aren't they? Wouldn't they recognize their own wagon? Or is it not the same wagon?
Oct 28, 2015 1:01 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Medve and Shane are from the original group, aren't they? Wouldn't they recognize their own wagon? Or is it not the same wagon?
I was thinking the same thing. I've been hoping Shane or Medve would recognize their wagon, so we could use it to travel the rest of the way under (relatively more) safety.
Oct 28, 2015 9:25 pm
Shane kind of went into hiding when Otto motioned that something was moving and Medve is kind of shielding him at the moment. Not sure he can even see the thing.
Oct 28, 2015 11:22 pm
It's the same wagon. I was just seeing who was paying attention ;)
Nov 30, 2015 6:19 pm
I feel like I've got the information I need out of the goblin. What do we want to do with him now?

Movith would be okay with killing him, but I think Movith would be more inclined to bring him with us, and turn him in to the authorities in Phandalin so they could come clear out this goblin establishment.

What do y'all think?
Dec 3, 2015 10:07 am
The goblin could be a great blessing or a great curse. Sildar has a point too. Cover your bases if you decide to take him!
Dec 19, 2015 3:26 am
I'm going to be absolutely slammed over the weekend working on an epic Star Wars - The Force Awakens birthday cake. Won't be able to post, sorry!
Jan 1, 2016 4:15 am
Otto isn't trying to short the innkeep. His intention is to buy a modest room for himself and a meal for everyone. He expects the others to each make own arrangements for lodging :-)
Jan 1, 2016 12:32 pm
My apologies, for a halfling he ain't the crispiest leaf in the snuffbox!
Feb 18, 2016 12:39 am
Are we still going here or has it kind of died off?
Feb 18, 2016 10:26 am
Biscuitfiend is currently dealing with some RL stuff. I imagine we'll start right back up when he comes back. :-)
Apr 28, 2016 5:04 pm
Hi all, sorry to disappoint you all. I've decided to fold all my games because of life I guess! I may be back in the future and I wish you all the best. It was fun playing here with you all :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.