Création de Personnages/Character Creation

Sep 29, 2018 6:36 pm
C'est sur ce thread que vous pouvez discuter de vos idées de personnages avec le Maître des Cérémonies ou les autres joueurs. Décider qui joue quel archétype, et répondre aux questions d’introduction de vos archétypes.

Bien que la fiche de personnage de type "custom" vous demande de la créer de toutes pièce et permet de la faire comme vous la voulez, ce modèle pourra vous accélérer les choses et rendre votre fiche plus facile à déchiffrer pour moi...

In this topic you will discuss your character concept with other players and the Master of Ceremonies. You decide which archetype to play and take the opportunity to answer your intro questions.

Even though, the character sheet "Custom" demands you to write your character sheet from scratch, I provided a model below to make work easier on you and make it easier for me to read and interpret your character sheet...
[ +- ] Modèle/Model
La fiche peut avoir à être modifiée selon l'archétype (par exemple le Vessel remplace Corruption par Redemption).

The sheet might need minor tweaks and changes depending on the archetype chosen (for exemple the Vessel will replace Corruption by Redemption).
Sep 29, 2018 6:49 pm
Pour faciliter le création de personnage et éviter les erreurs, j'ai remplie le modèle ci-dessus pour donner un exemple sur comment la fiche est supposée d'être remplie.

To facilitate character creation and minimize mistakes, I've provided an example of the filled model provided above to show how the character sheet is supposed to be filled.
[ +- ] Example/Exemple
Oct 3, 2018 7:30 pm
Alright guys, you can start working on your archetypes. As I said, I gave priorities to the players of my former game so I assume Phil will want to redo his Aware Pavel and Vagrant his Vamp Édouard. I know the Vagrant has not accepted his invite yet, but he might simply have not checked hise-mails yet. I'll see him tomorrow at the place where I follow my therapy, so I will be able to tell him.
Oct 4, 2018 2:26 am
I’m pretty open to playing just about anything, so I might wait and see what everyone is playing (or is that everyone...)
Oct 4, 2018 2:35 am
Genisisect says:
I’m pretty open to playing just about anything, so I might wait and see what everyone is playing (or is that everyone...)
Alright, I'm cool with that.
Oct 4, 2018 3:25 am
Right now, just through looking at the playbooks briefly tonight, I am looking at Tainted or Vamp.
Oct 4, 2018 4:31 am
Hello everyone, i am indeed interested in taking the Vamp archetype. Are the text of the forum of take one still available to you Kalajel? i would like to transfer the description i wrote if possible :)
Last edited October 4, 2018 5:14 am
Oct 4, 2018 2:23 pm
TheVagrant says:
Hello everyone, i am indeed interested in taking the Vamp archetype. Are the text of the forum of take one still available to you Kalajel? i would like to transfer the description i wrote if possible :)
Sadly, no. I closed the old campaign to avoid confusion between it and this one. Also, sadly, a campaign which gets closed does not get archived anywhere, it just gets deleted...
Oct 4, 2018 3:13 pm
Mmm okay. How bilingual should the stories and descrption be?
Oct 4, 2018 3:33 pm
TheVagrant says:
Mmm okay. How bilingual should the stories and descrption be?
Well, given that I have a feeling that you and I are the only two French-Canadians in here, we'll probably have to include English so that the other players understand what's going on. In fact, to make things easier, we can probably post in English only most of the times to speed things up.

However, if you're speaking to a French-Canadian NPC who only speaks French, or read some signs written in French only, you can go ahead and post in French, then later, you can translate for the other players (kind of how it would happen in real life).
Oct 5, 2018 2:49 am
I can confirm I speak no French, heh.
Oct 5, 2018 4:13 am
Well, this can be a good opportunity to start learning... :D
Oct 6, 2018 3:39 am
If its just the same, I'lgoahead and use the character for the game that was closed down. Would that be ok?
Oct 6, 2018 4:11 pm
No problem Phil. In fact I was expecting that you and Vagrant would do just that. The only difference is that your debts might be a bit different now since Nikolas is no longer here.
Oct 6, 2018 10:07 pm
I have some French, but it’s not great. I’m still trying to decide what of the left over books I’ll play...
Oct 7, 2018 2:49 am
My character is a Polish immigrant named Pavel Nowak, and I gave him the Aware archetype.
Oct 7, 2018 4:19 pm
My Tainted character is Jake Phillips, up from North Carolina, USA, at the behest of his boss.
Oct 7, 2018 5:31 pm
Okay, cool. I assume you're still working on your characters since nobody seems to have submitted one yet... either that or I'm the victim of another bug here...
Oct 8, 2018 2:52 am
grousemetal says:
Submitted moments ago.
Cool.

for your character's starting faction, you're supposed to write the numbers listed on your playbook between the colon and the first bracket, sort of like what I did in the example. Jake would start with Mortality 1, Night -1, Power 0, and Wild 1, and then could add 1 to one of those (just like how you did for your character stats). You do not start with any boxes checked (at least not right away).

Also, you do not start with any Corruption advances. You need to fill your Corruption track during play in order for you to gain any of those.

Aside from that, niche character. I'll go ahead and approve it.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.