Création de Personnages/Character Creation

load previous
Oct 9, 2018 11:22 pm
Vagrant, if you could please re-submit Édouard (your Vamp). This will allow Genisisect to finally chose her archetype.
Oct 10, 2018 8:37 am
So I’ve still been umming and aahing over it. I’ll settle for a Wizard, should be able to whip a character up in a few hours (about to be busy)
Oct 10, 2018 10:48 am
If whipped something up but I’ll need to edit it and answer the intro questions but I must sleep now as it is late
Oct 10, 2018 3:42 pm
Nice character. You even thought of listing your corruption advances with brackets in front of them so you can just check when you gain them. Nice little touch. Approved it.

Edit: Hey, I just noticed something interesting. All 4 factions are represented!
Pavel (Aware) - Mortality
Édouard (Vamp) - Night
Jake (Tainted) - Wild
Victoria (Wizard) - Power
Oct 10, 2018 8:03 pm
I noticed that if I went power that would happen, which did influence my decision making... :)
Oct 10, 2018 11:32 pm
Vagrant, cool pour ton perso. Juste que ton Spirit est présentement à "-". Je suppose que c'est supposé d'être "-1". Peut-être à tus oublié le 1 ou la fiche custom à fait encore un de ses petits caprices...
Oct 11, 2018 4:42 am
Edited the spirit to -1

Here are my Vamp debt to figure out :
DEBTS
Someone makes sure you get fed regularly. You owe them 2 Debts.
Someone relies on you for their fix. They owe you a Debt.
Someone bears responsibility for you becoming a vampire. They
owe you a Debt.
Oct 11, 2018 5:01 am
Edouard est un nouveau joueur sur la scène du Montréal supernaturel. Portant toujours le même veston cravate, chic mais usé, le cheveux mi-long déchevelés, parfois cacher par un chapeau et les yeux d'un violet intense. Il est charmeur et extrêmement charismatique. Il se bâtie rapidement une réputation d'une personne capable d'offrir ce que l'on désire, ou de retirer ce qui nous est insupportable.

Ses clients de prédilections étant des mortels au ambitions plutôt ordinaire, ses projets non pas encore dérangé aucuns joueurs importants. Le faits qu'il ait aussi démoli à lui seul une petite bande de brigand qui tentait de l'arrêter sert aussi d'incitatif à éviter de s'en faire un ennemi inutilement.

Excentrique, fidèle et passionné, Edouard s'avèrent un allié fiable toujours ouvert à répondre au désirs et besoins de ses partenaires. Cependant, les critères qui lui font choisir ses partenaires sont encore incompris et l'impact futur de sa présence à Montréal incertain.

Édouard is a new player on the Montreal supernatural scene. Wandering the streets with a classic if used suits, somewhat long hair often hidden under his hat and piercing violet eyes. Charming and charismatic, he rapidly built a reputation as a person capable of offering what we desire most or getting rid of the unbereable.

His dealing being mostly with common mortals, Edouard as yet to clash with any bigger players in Montreal power struggles. Having singlehandely destroyed a group of thugs that tried to stop him may also have sent a message not to mess with him lightly.

He is eccentric, loyal and passionate, going to great lenghts to satisfy the desire and needs of his allies and clients. However, how he chooses those is still a mystery and the impact his presence will have on the city is still to be seen,
Last edited October 11, 2018 5:01 am
Oct 11, 2018 2:09 pm
Yes, now that everyone has made a character, we can start assigning debts.
Oct 12, 2018 3:05 am
My debts, minus the ones I owe my patron:

You're protecting someone from a dark power. They owe you 2 Debts.

Someone is trying to save you and keeps suffering for it. You owe them 2 Debts.
Oct 16, 2018 5:11 pm
Alright, now that Phil is back, we can continue assigning your debts.
Oct 16, 2018 9:02 pm
Sorry about the delay, me and my body decided to have a little fight. My debts are as follows;

Someone is helping you keep your demons at bay. You owe them a Debt.
Someone is your go-to when you get into trouble. You owe them 2 Debts.
You are helping someone keep a dangerous secret. They owe you a Debt.

I could see myself taking either of your two debts grousemetal, if you or anyone else have a preferred feel free to pick.
Oct 16, 2018 9:45 pm
Funny that one of your debt is someone helping you keep your demons at bay and we have a Tainted in the party... :P
Oct 17, 2018 2:36 am
I am down for you taking either of my debts! Just so I am clear, though, since this is my first interaction with Urban Shadows, are the debts only between party members or can it be NPCs, people we won't necessarily meet, etc.?
Oct 17, 2018 2:58 am
In general it’s better to have the debts be inter party as it gives our characters reasons to interact. Though you are allowed to create npcs to hold them, though that does imply that they will turn up in the story.
Oct 18, 2018 1:22 am
Perhaps answering your intro questions in this thread might help you determine your debts? A bit more insight into who the other characters are certainly cannot hurt...
Oct 18, 2018 2:54 am
Here's Jake's. I am open to a different length of time for him to have been in town if we want to make it to where our group has been working together for a while. I want him to be pretty new to Montreal and not intending to stay forever, so that it makes sense for him to not know where things are or the language.

Who are you? -- Jake Phillips, retired patrol cop.

How long have you been in the city? -- One week. My boss sent me up here to take care of some business.

Who would you die for? -- Any one of my six kids. They all live with their moms.

What is your daily release? -- I meditate 40 minutes per day. Complete darkness, earplugs in, nothing but me. It keeps me from flying apart.

What do you desperately need? -- I need to feel better/smarter/more capable than everyone else around me.
Oct 18, 2018 3:32 am
Indeed, 1 week might be a bit too recent considering the party needs to have some sort of past together. Staying in a place without having learned the language yet can be something like a month or two. Then again, there are English speakers who have lived in Québec all their lives and do not speak a single word of French, so... :P
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.