OOC Discussion

load previous
Mar 1, 2016 12:46 pm
I now have to know, what is the name of the Noodle house?
Mar 2, 2016 8:49 pm
oh... i'm going to have to think about that one.
Mar 2, 2016 8:59 pm
While I inwardly groan at my own suggestion, the "Pho King County Noodle House."
Mar 2, 2016 11:59 pm
well i'd implied that a kobold ran it.. so perhaps it'd be less clever and more spartan a name.
Mar 3, 2016 1:35 am
Ah... "Flumph's Floating Noodles" (cuz they're in soup, you see)
Last edited March 3, 2016 1:35 am
Mar 3, 2016 3:18 am
Perfect. Totally canon now.
Mar 6, 2016 10:01 am
Sorry for delay, I'll probably have new post up on monday
Mar 12, 2016 8:48 pm
Hey, remind me, did we ever choose your hideouts location? Here are the Waterdeep Wards.

http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/map_images/50009/waterdeep_wards_small.jpg

For reference Daemon and the club you hit were in the Docks Ward. The warehouse you blew up was in the heart of the Southern Ward. The noodle shop was in the Trade Ward, with most of the shops. The Castle Ward is the heart of the city and business center. The Sea Ward is a very night life part of town. Clubs (the reputable ones. Or at least those that do a better job of looking so) and restaurants. The northern Ward is the houses of higher paid executives and the upper class who choose to avoid the condos of the Castle Ward.
Mar 12, 2016 8:58 pm
A specific location wasn't pinned down, but based on the discussion here I'd say Dock Ward.
Mar 12, 2016 9:00 pm
Yeah Docks or Southern seems most likely since the powers of the city focus less on things standing out there. They are already the seedier parts of town.
Mar 31, 2016 5:55 pm
Holy crap, guys, I didn't realize everyone's been waiting on me! Totally lost the thread here!

Ok, I guess I should level up to 3. On it!
Mar 31, 2016 6:54 pm
Mostly just waiting On a group concensous of what to do I think.
Mar 31, 2016 6:58 pm
I suggested medpak shopping, maybe look into upgraded weapons and armor. Then take one of those sidejobs.
Mar 31, 2016 7:14 pm
CancerMan says:
I suggested medpak shopping, maybe look into upgraded weapons and armor. Then take one of those sidejobs.
I second this. I'll have Kessel come out of his hacker lair as soon as I'm done leveling. Right now he's jacked into the Matrix. :-D
Mar 31, 2016 7:57 pm
Kessel is going Pact of the Tome. I couldn't think of a technological word to replace "Tome" hehe! I guess his Book of Shadows will be in the form of some sort of datapad or implant. Now I gotta pick spells. I realized that my 2 Eldritch Invocation slots are still empty. I'm not absolutely sure but I think I purposely left them empty in the hopes of some homebrew technomancy invocations from PhantomNimbus :-D
Apr 1, 2016 2:29 am
I'll check out the invocations already existing and see if anything comes to mind.
Apr 1, 2016 3:19 am
Sorry -- I need to level up and look into things. had hoped to do so this week, but work has been killing me between travel and meetings. I spent 8-5 on the phone today.

I'm good with the shopping first, then sidejobs second.

how do you want to handle shopping phantom? shall we get in the van and trundle about at risk of a random encounter? :)
Apr 1, 2016 4:04 am
No random encounter, but I may spin up a new forum. I like to split it based on what I could feasibly see as an arc or episode or whatever. Shopping isn't JUST shopping in this campaign. Even a shopping trip can have depth. :)
Apr 1, 2016 10:17 am
I found our discussion on invocations from before, and the link to tech warlock content on your Obsidian Portal page. Great stuff (and I particularly like the Wild Magic Surge!), but limited to Blade Pact so Kessel can't use 'em (he's going Pact of the Tome). To be honest I'd be happy just sticking with PHB stuff but given the flavor of our game, any technomancy stuff would just make it that more fun. :-)

Pact of the Tome. The Book of Shadows. So I'm thinking a black, quadruple-encryption datapad, or a brain implant.
https://media4.giphy.com/media/4K55PfPOhIrIY/200.gif

Spells. I need 3 cantrips. I haven't played many spellcasters so am not very familiar with spells. Any suggestions for stuff that might be a good fit? Taking Vicious Mockery for sure!

Find Vehicle from UA Modern Magic looks like a modernized version of Find Steed. But a steed can act independently, and communicate telepathically with its master. So would it be possible an A.I. motorcyle equipped with guns? Haha!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/24/38/e5/2438e5b421ed42bd8d34b10415cc1cf4.gif
Apr 1, 2016 3:51 pm
For spells, I'm personally partial to having at least 1 damage cantrip with the rest as utilitarian. Message, Mending, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Light, Spare the Dying, and Move Earth (from Elemental Evil) are usually up there on my list of preferences.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.