load previous
Dec 2, 2015 11:32 pm
Vigilance

Rolls

Initiative

1 Advantage

Total: 1 Advantage

Dec 3, 2015 6:23 am
Looks like initiative is player, NPCs, rest-of-players.

Someone wanna post an action? I'll follow up with NPCs and handle the rest of you. Round 1. :)
Dec 3, 2015 1:41 pm
Moro dives for cover, pulling out his pistol as he dives for cover.
Dec 3, 2015 5:32 pm
Moro takes advantage of the initial confusion to back away from the approaching Imperials and turn and dive behind a set of crates into some cover. It's inelegant, but effective, with a crate wobbling back and forth before clumping to the ground. Moro is now at short range to the Imperials and gives attacking Imperials a setback die due to cover.

The Imperials (dubbed Alderaan, Bespin, Corellia, Dantooine and Yavin (the leader)) spring into action. Yavin draws a light blaster pistol and waves it around, providing instruction to the four sentries, confident that the odds are stacked quite heavily in his favor.

Alderaan and Bespin watch the slippery Mon Calamari dodge behind some boxes and decide to soften him up with some blaster fire. They both draw their light pistols and fire. Alderaan's blast catches Moro's retreating form before he's able to get behind cover. Moro takes 6 - 2 (soak) = 4 wounds. Bespin's shot follows shortly thereafter, it skims off of a crate before hitting Moro, slightly rotating the crate to give him advantage on his next shot at the Mon Calamari. Moro takes 6 - 2 (soak) = 4 wounds for a grand total of 8 wounds.

Corellia and Dantooine draw their weapons, and fire at Kael's not-completely-hidden form. Both of them land shots that land on the rebel with a hail of sparks and light. Kael takes 6 + 9 - 3 - 3 = 9 wounds.

Players: You turns. For ranged attacks -- the difficulty is Easy (one purple die). Brosck -- you'll be engaged, I suspect, so will have an Average difficulty (two purple dice).

Rolls

Bespin fires at Moro

2 Success, 3 Advantage, 1 Failure

Total: 1 Success, 3 Advantage

Corellia fires at Kael

2 Success, 3 Advantage, 1 Failure, 2 Threat

Total: 1 Success, 1 Advantage

Dantooine fires at Kael

4 Success, 1 Threat

Total: 4 Success, 1 Threat

Alderaan fires at Moro

2 Success, 1 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 1 Success, 1 Threat

Dec 3, 2015 6:26 pm
Moro grimaces in pain. Mon Cala flesh is thankfully somewhat reliant, but he knows he can't take much more of this. He looks around to see if there's some better cover he can hide behind.
Dec 3, 2015 7:20 pm
The blaster shots take me in the lower back and legs. I grit my teeth and pull my legs in behind the crates. The pain surges through my body, and I can feel the all too familiar sensation of shock struggling to override my willpower. Every. Damn. Time. I curse to myself as I grab a stim from my belt and jam it into one of the blaster wounds on my upper thigh. The mixture warms my veins and dulls the pain. Enough that I am able to sit up and peer over the top of the crates, point my blaster and fire a shot at the first Imperial scumbag I set eyes on.

Maneouver = Stim Pack
Action = SHOOT!

Rolls

Shooting (I'm bad at this - 2 Agi, no Skill)

1 Success, 2 Advantage, 2 Threat

Total: 1 Success

Dec 3, 2015 10:39 pm
Brosck from his hiding spot watches as the imperials come out.

"Finally I can prove myself!" he thinks and gets ready to attack, but before he can he see one Imperial command the others to fire and watches as the Calamarian get shot allot. His other teammate Kael gets hot but seems unaffected and shoots. back.

"No you can not be outdone!" his thoughts yell at him.

He moves out from his hiding spot and yells a as a battlecry. "MY NAME IS BROSCK!!!"

Occ: Brosck seeing the only worthy oppent at the time will be the one that looks like the leader he will move to engage him with his vibroknuckles.

+1 damage 1 pierce 1 Viscous plus extra wound for feral strength.

For my advantage I would like to put a boost die into the dice pool for the next person
Last edited December 18, 2015 3:22 am

Rolls

Viibro Knuckle vs Yavin

5 Success, 1 Advantage, 3 Failure

Total: 2 Success, 1 Advantage

Dec 4, 2015 12:24 am
OOC: Vigilance Check as requested

Rolls

Vigilance Check

2 Advantage

Total: 2 Advantage

Dec 4, 2015 4:25 pm
Thanks G5 - you and Kal still have actions pending.
Dec 4, 2015 5:00 pm
Kal pops up from behind the crates and takes careful aim at Yavin. Then, with a confident smirk on his face, he fires

Rolls

Ranged heavy at yavin

4 Success, 3 Advantage, 2 Failure

Total: 2 Success, 3 Advantage

Dec 4, 2015 6:18 pm
As the shooting starts in the garage, R2-G5 notes to himself the mystifying array of organic acrobatics performed by the various team members as they try to avoid the various points of blaster fire coming from various Imperial Troops.

The expected access to the AT-ST was not available, and the guards have appeared to ignore G5's presence, the droid extends his third wheel and scoots across the floor of the garage to the nearby fuel storage tanks.

With a large shrill of Beeps and Whistles, an active arc welder sparking in the air, a manipulator arm firmly grasping the Fuel Valve, , and another waving to everyone with whimsical manner.

The startled gaze of the other Imperials was all the time G5 needed to open the valve and ignite the volatile fluid as it spewed forth a torrent of heat and flame that consumed the guards from behind.

OOC
- Move to Fuel Tank (1st Maneuver - Engaged Range)
- The Beeps and Whistles are intent to get everyone's attention. (Maneuver/Incidental)
- The wave was to get the team to take cover. (Maneuver/Incidental)
- With Yavin Engaged with Brosck, i do not see them in the area of effect.
- Open Valve (Maneuver/Incidental)
- Ignite Fuel Spray ((Maneuver/Incidental)
- Custom Flamethrower Attack - Mechanics per GM
- I think that the fuel spray would be rather large, but those behind good cover would be protected
- those not behind good cover, not so much.
- Not sure how you want to handle this action
Last edited December 6, 2015 1:42 am
Dec 4, 2015 9:37 pm
Kael's shot hits one of the Imperials laying down fire on his position, staggering the imperial in a puff of singed clothing, but not knocking him down. Brosck bellows and charges -- surprising all of the imperials as this towering alien comes swinging into their midst from seemingly out of no where. Yavin, the leader of the Imperials, pulls up his gun to mow down the alien, but isn't fast enough as Brosck's Czerka-brand vibro knuckles pummel into him repeatedly. Yavin drops after a couple moans and stops moving.

Kal also pops up, and lands an aimed shot -- nudging his weapon in time to hit Alderaan rather than the much-pummel Yavin. The shot slams the Imperial sentry up against the internal wall, his blaster skittering to the floor. In the background, the Astromech pops out a third wheel and hauls around ... and occasionally ... through the blaster fire towards the fuel tanks near the Imperials.

Alderaan: dead
Bespin: Full Health
Corellia: Full Health
Dantooine: 2 wounds remain
Yavin: dead

G5 - since moving significant distance will consume one round -- I'll leave it be. Absent a change in narrative from you I'll continue to assume you have queued actions as described in your post.

Kal -- can you help me understand the 3 boost dice? I get 1 from Brosck and 1 from aiming -- not sure on the third (surprise, perhaps?). I'm cool with it, but just want to make sure I have a solid understanding of your thinking. It doesn't cause a problem since it's not critical to the outcome.

Next round. 1 Player - NPCs - Other Players.
Dec 4, 2015 11:01 pm
falryx says:

Kal Artha finds himself in an excellent position to surprise the Imperials and takes two boost dice on his next action.

The Imperials are engaged with Moro and short range to the rest of you.

[i]Notes:
* All characters please roll Vigilance for initiative.
* Kal Artha - since you didn’t specific what happens with your advantage, you get two boost dice on your next action
I had 2 boost from the stealth advantages, and 1 from aiming. I actually missed the one from Brosck.
Dec 4, 2015 11:36 pm
DarthWash says:
falryx says:

Kal Artha finds himself in an excellent position to surprise the Imperials and takes two boost dice on his next action.

The Imperials are engaged with Moro and short range to the rest of you.

Notes:
* All characters please roll Vigilance for initiative.
* Kal Artha - since you didn’t specific what happens with your advantage, you get two boost dice on your next action
I had 2 boost from the stealth advantages, and 1 from aiming. I actually missed the one from Brosck.
Ah! Thanks! Sorry I should have reviewed my own posts. :)
Dec 4, 2015 11:44 pm
falryx says:
Next round. 1 Player - NPCs - Other Players.
Given the queued action from G5, I'll play it out here as the first character move.

G5 interacts with something up against the wall and begins beeping and waving with one of his arms to catch the attention of the rest of the party. With a satisfied beep and a whistle he manages to both redirect and open the valve of some sort of fuel tank which promptly begins to spew onto some of the Imperials.

Due to his clever computation of the force of the ejecting fluid, the local gravity, the wind conditions enhanced by Brosck's athletic swings of his vibro knuckles and the location of the Imperials, he manages to thoroughly douse each of the sentries while keeping Brosck dry as a bone.

With one more beep of warning, the arc welder sparks and a fumy and wet encounter with fuel turns into an inferno, much to the dismay of the Imperials. They are on each on fire -- and drop their blasters as they exclaim loudly and flap their arms. Well, except for Dantooine he goes up like a tiki torch on Endor and falls into a pool of burning fuel. Corellia and Bespin spend their turn escaping the jet of flame and rolling around trying to put out the fire.

Bespin manages to put out his fire -- he's now prone out towards the entrance to the base -- still short distance from the party. Corellia is still aflame and rolling around, not far from Bespin.

Rolls

Bespin puts out his fires...

1 Success, 3 Advantage, 2 Threat

Total: 1 Success, 1 Advantage

Corellia puts out his fires...

2 Success, 1 Advantage, 4 Failure

Total: 2 Failure, 1 Advantage

Dec 5, 2015 12:38 am
Brosck watches as Yavin drops to the ground

"THAT IS ONE FOR ME!" He yells as he hears laser fire going off. He then feels a hot blast of air against his back.

"What the.." he turns around to see the imperials are lit on fire by the droid.

" I WILL NOT BE OUTDONE BY A DROID!!!" he yells as he moves up to the Imperial that is prone and punches down on him. Hearing the crack of the imperials skull a smile creeps over his face.

"THAT IS TWO!!"

OCC: I added a boost because he was prone
+1 damage 1 pierce 1 Viscous plus extra wound for feral strength.

ADVANTAGE: I would do a crit since the knuckles crit on a 2 but that guy is toast. I would like to recover 2 strain and third advantage goto next player .
Last edited December 5, 2015 12:42 am

Rolls

Vib Knuckles vs Bespin

5 Success, 3 Advantage, 1 Failure

Total: 4 Success, 3 Advantage

Dec 5, 2015 12:41 am
Brosck maneuvers around the jet of flame and strides up to the panting Imperial. With a swing, Brosck clips the Imperial hard with his vibro knuckles, sending him spinning to a series of crates that crash around his inert form.

Bespin is down. And Corellia is on fire and somewhat distracted.
Dec 6, 2015 2:09 am
The torrent of flame whisked around the Imperials bodies, nearly but miraculously missing Brosck as he continued to lumber his way through the remaining sentries. G5s threat assessment board showed the Tango Charlie was still conscious, but not for long. Must be a horrible way to die thought the droid.

Extending his scanner mast while moving about the garage looking for a scomp link to access, G5 scans the surroundings to catalog the garage schematics and to see if anything else is on its way.

OOC:
- Using Scanner to additional determine if life signs are nearby along with general layout of garage, schematic-wise - Action
- what is the difficulty
- request 1 boost for scanner
- PERCEPTION: 1Y / 2G
- Maneuver about the garage maintaining light cover - 1st Maneuver
- request 1 setback due to light cover if attacked
Dec 6, 2015 8:07 am
I peer up from my cover and witness the firestorm. As the fires settle I notice the poor imperial thrashing about, on fire. I move from my hiding place and an execute the soldier to spare them a slow death by burning.

Move into engagement with Corellia, shoot. I added a difficulty, but not sure if it's needed this close!
Last edited December 6, 2015 8:08 am

Rolls

Execution (ranged light)

3 Success, 1 Advantage, 1 Threat

Total: 3 Success

Dec 6, 2015 3:11 pm
With Kael's shot -- the last of the Imperials is down, and a torrent of flame still pours forth from near where G5 was, who now has his scanner up as he maneuvers casually through the garage. You recall that you were told to pick up a code cylinder off of one of the officers so that you could use that to pass through doors without having to constantly hack the system and raise the risk of a base-wide alert.

G5 - difficulty will depend on the proposed reach of the scan - if you're keeping it to just the bay, it's pretty open and accessible to your scans (easy difficulty). If you're trying to get deeper into the base, it will be significantly harder due to the construction of the base (hard difficulty).

Tactical combat has ended.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.