OOC Discussion

load previous
Oct 19, 2017 10:00 pm
I have FINALLY started doing the job that I got promoted to before. Previous to this, it's all been slow-paced training and being a mentor to new people. I am FAR busier now than before, so my posting will decrease a massive amount :(

I will do my best to keep up with the games that I am in, but please be understanding if I am a bit slow!
Oct 19, 2017 10:01 pm
No worries about Ghazrim, I was almost expecting him to die
Oct 20, 2017 2:31 am
Naatkinson says:
OOC:
Seems odd to think about, but being at level 8 you guys are probably in the top 10% of adventurers in the Realms...
Does that mean adventurers higher than that are either retired or dead?
Oct 20, 2017 2:36 am
I don't think most adventurers get that high in the first place
Oct 20, 2017 9:14 pm
Hey everyone, I need to do some traveling cross country. There's a chance that there isn't any disruption in being able to post at least once a day, but I don't know for sure. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case I miss a day or two over the weekend.
Nov 6, 2017 6:54 pm
CancerMan says:
OOC:
I figured since you went after the gem, you sorta released your hold on the drow.
Nah, I sheathed Sinag to free up a hand without releasing her. But no harm done unless you regret burning that spell slot. Cool spell! :-)
Nov 6, 2017 7:02 pm
No regrets! Probably going to Charmin this drow unless someone stops me. :)
Nov 6, 2017 7:03 pm
Hunter seems to be developing a dark streak!
Nov 6, 2017 7:05 pm
Nah, she's just mad and looking to take it out on a someone with a convenient excuse.

Which I guess is pretty dark. Okay!
Last edited November 6, 2017 7:05 pm
Nov 6, 2017 7:23 pm
Oh, don't forget that you can force me to roll on the Wild Magic table anytime after I use Tides of Chaos, when I cast a spell of 1st-level or higher. It normally resets after a long rest, but the DM can reset it early with a Surge.
Last edited November 6, 2017 7:24 pm
Nov 22, 2017 4:29 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG sent a note to Naatkinson
Nov 24, 2017 3:19 pm
Naatkinson sent a note to jabes.plays.rpg
Dec 3, 2017 12:55 pm
What's become of the drow and the gargoyle?
Dec 3, 2017 2:53 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
What's become of the drow and the gargoyle?
That's up to you guys. They haven't done anything, so I've been assuming they've been with you or that you leave them with guards during private meetings and primarily ignored them
Dec 12, 2017 1:31 am
Sorry for the delay on this! I will get something up tomorrow, hopefully. Tomorrow is the last day of classes this semester, so my nights will be a bit less busy
Dec 12, 2017 2:14 am
Take your time. We're coming up on the holidays anyway, so I figure things will slow down regardless!
Dec 18, 2017 5:14 pm
Naatkinson says:
OOC:
Cast time of Magic Circle is one minute, so it's really not an in-combat spell
Huh. I mistakenly read that (as I'm sure @marithyme also did) as Duration 1 minute rather than Casting Time! If it's okay with you, @Naatkinson, I'll wait for her to revise Melpomene's action before Mai'ngor goes charging in.
Dec 27, 2017 5:53 pm
Given that I read it wrong and Magical Circle is actually a completely impractical spell, can I swap it out after this battle for a different one? I would not have chosen it if I had read more carefully. :(
Dec 27, 2017 5:57 pm
marithyme says:
Given that I read it wrong and Magical Circle is actually a completely impractical spell, can I swap it out after this battle for a different one? I would not have chosen it if I had read more carefully. :(
Absolutely!
Dec 28, 2017 3:27 am
I forget- is the shield guardian's action one of mine or is it separate?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.