OOC Discussion

load previous
Dec 28, 2017 4:50 am
Moofsalot says:
I forget- is the shield guardian's action one of mine or is it separate?
It's a totally separate creature for you to control
Jan 3, 2018 10:55 am
Going to be hard for me to post for the next week and a half, or so, as I'm in the midst of my teacher certification. Feel free to auto-pilot Meriele as needed in the meantime. I'll do what I can! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Jan 22, 2018 10:03 am
Sorry, everyone, but I need to take a break from GP. As much as I love the group and writing for Meriele, I just don't have the time to put forward the quality this game deserves. If there's room when my schedule frees up again, I'd love to rejoin. Sorry, again, and thank you Naat.
Mar 18, 2018 2:36 am
Elfog, I'm not sure if you just didn't update your level, but you show as a level 8, when everyone else is level 9. At the very least, you show as having a +3 proficiency bonus and it should be a +4 at this level!
Mar 18, 2018 2:50 am
Must have happened when I was away, I’ll get him caught after this encounter. Missing the Brutal Critical and increase in rage damage as well.

As for as the four attacks, after a closer read of things, I’m not sure why I had that in my head. Thanks for catching me on it though, as I’ve been doing the same thing in one of my face to face games. :-/

Sorry about that...
Mar 18, 2018 2:57 am
szemely says:
Must have happened when I was away, I’ll get him caught after this encounter. Missing the Brutal Critical and increase in rage damage as well.

As for as the four attacks, after a closer read of things, I’m not sure why I had that in my head. Thanks for catching me on it though, as I’ve been doing the same thing in one of my face to face games. :-/

Sorry about that...
No worries! I know that it definitely wasn't on purpose :)

Glad that you'll be leveling up after this, wouldn't want you to be less powerful than the others (though it doesn't appear that you're struggling in the power department)
Mar 18, 2018 3:05 am
Naatkinson says:
(though it doesn't appear that you're struggling in the power department)
It’s all those extra illegal attacks that he’s making. :-)
Mar 18, 2018 8:06 pm
I just realized that I incorrectly have Mai'ngor's proficiency bonus at +3 too!
Quote:
Your proficiency bonus is always based on your total character level, as described in Chapter 1 [p.15], not on your level in a particular class.(PHB p.163)
Fixed now.
Mar 23, 2018 3:06 am
As posted to the Absences Thread:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Going on a trip March 25-29. Posting will be spotty, and the game I DM will take priority over the two-dozen or so other games I'm involved in.
Apr 9, 2018 9:46 am
Hi everyone! First of all I'd like to apologize for my two-week absence. I'm back with some sad news (sad for me anyhow).

The day I was hoping would never come has arrived: Due to recent changes in my life (some good, others not so much) I am going to be forced to drastically cut back on my game involvement.

I think I might have more invested in this game than most of the others I am involved in so Mai'ngor is staying. :-)
Apr 17, 2018 3:28 pm
Going on vacation from April 18th to April 26th. Prep will be going on beforehand, and then rest and unpacking when I get back, so I probably won't be consistent from now until the 30th or so!
Apr 17, 2018 3:59 pm
Have fun!
May 31, 2018 5:39 pm
As posted in the Absences thread, I'll be traveling from 04 June 2018 through 15 June 2018. I don't know how much wifi access I'll have, so consider my participation to be limited.
Jul 14, 2018 6:59 am
Naatkinson says:
Those of you in the Archives of the Past watch as Mai'ngor experiences a vision as you've seen a few times before. it doesn't end as the others have, though, with a sigh of relief, but with a soft pop as Mai'ngor disappears completely from the room.
How do you want to handle this? I start posting via secret note? Openly in the main thread? Openly in a side thread? All with pros and cons...I can't say I have a real preference, though if I had to pick it might be the side thread. Unless it's not going to be a long enough scene to merit one.
Last edited July 14, 2018 6:59 am
Jul 14, 2018 9:42 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Naatkinson says:
Those of you in the Archives of the Past watch as Mai'ngor experiences a vision as you've seen a few times before. it doesn't end as the others have, though, with a sigh of relief, but with a soft pop as Mai'ngor disappears completely from the room.
How do you want to handle this? I start posting via secret note? Openly in the main thread? Openly in a side thread? All with pros and cons...I can't say I have a real preference, though if I had to pick it might be the side thread. Unless it's not going to be a long enough scene to merit one.
It probably won't be a super long scene
Aug 22, 2018 10:01 pm
As posted in the Absences thread, since there is the possibility that some do not follow that forum:
[ +- ] Possible Absence due to hurricane
Aug 24, 2018 2:43 am
CancerMan says:
As posted in the Absences thread, since there is the possibility that some do not follow that forum:
[ +- ] Possible Absence due to hurricane
Oh shit, stay safe!!
Sep 9, 2018 3:34 pm
You can all advance to level 10!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.