CHAPTER 1: The Tainted Village of Hommlet

load previous
Sep 22, 2019 6:37 pm
"Aye, it's more the mud that worries me really. It can suck ye right in, and keep the there. Let's keep strolling."

Rolf keeps his position at the rear, bow in hand.
Sep 24, 2019 8:53 pm
LOL.. And he does just that.. He wades in with his mace held in both hands above him.
Sep 24, 2019 9:08 pm
GeneCortess says:
LOL.. And he does just that.. He wades in with his mace held in both hands above him.
Gwylihim watches as the Man trudges forward through the muck. "Dhen รบ-chenion. Perhaps the error is upon my part, for there are many times that Menfolk say one thing but mean otherwise, but was it not just agreed that we would continue to scout looking for another path? If I am mistaken, goheno nin.
Sep 24, 2019 10:41 pm
See where this takes me. I don't see another way right fast. Join the congo line.
Sep 25, 2019 3:34 am
Rolf looks at the confused elf, then claps him on the shoulder (maybe a tad too heavily) and says "Ach, ah'm wit' ye there. Ah was pretty sure we all just agreed to go round it a bit more. Ah think ah'll wait here te see if they sink er no. If they do they'll be needin a hand out."
Last edited September 25, 2019 3:35 am
Sep 25, 2019 1:06 pm
Staying dry with Rolf myself, knee deep is very different for me, gets ready to move around the moat, There looks to be some rubble across the moat just up North, shall we head that way?
OOC:
Group will stay dry and investigate the rubble across the moat just north of the on Map 2
Last edited September 26, 2019 12:22 am
Sep 26, 2019 7:37 am
You all manage to safely cross the moat and now stand on the rubble of the moathouse wall. There is a snug gap in the wall that would fit a human wearing armor snugly and everybody else comfortably, one by one. It appears that there is a corner room beyond.
OOC:
X marks the spot of the opening and PARTY marks where the party congregates.
Sep 26, 2019 12:54 pm
Cordon marches his way up the rubble and works his way in with a bit of trouble. I can make. Just tight.
Sep 26, 2019 1:32 pm
Ah'll watch our rumps and follow in behind the rest o' ye." Rolf stands with his back to the gap, watching their surroundings for any movement or ambushes until the last party member enters the ruin, then he will follow them through.
Sep 26, 2019 7:25 pm
Brock follows Cordon through the gap. As he tries to suck his stomach in he wonders if it had been such a good idea to eat so much breakfast.
Sep 26, 2019 8:51 pm
Cootufy has a little giggle to himself as he watches Brock push through the gap in front of him. He strolls the gap easily but a bit slowly as he has to wait for the two in front of him.
Sep 27, 2019 8:04 pm
The thin elf slides through the gap with little problem. He still has his bow drawn, and listens hard for sounds of activity inside the building.
Sep 28, 2019 10:03 pm
You have all just made it through the gap in the crumbled moathouse wall. However, just as Gwylihim comes through the gap, a huge shape uncoils itself quickly and poises to strike. Sitting before you is a huge 12' long copper and black patterned adder. You have disturbed its rest and it appears quite angry about this intrusion.

UPDATED MAP 1
OOC:
ROLL FOR INITIATIVE!
Sep 29, 2019 8:09 pm
The Giant Adder hisses, coils back and strikes at Cordon. Its fangs bite down and sink into his forearm as it's giant maw envelopes his arm.
OOC:
CORDON: You take 2 points of bite damage and need to make a Saving Throw vs Poison.

Rolls

Giant Adder attack - (1d20)

(19) = 19

Sep 30, 2019 12:18 am
Roll vs Poison

Rolls

Against Poison DC(10) - (1d20)

(2) = 2

Oct 1, 2019 1:28 am
Though suffering a large bite from the Giant Adder, the poison in the bite doesn't badly affect Cordon though he does suffer a little damage from it.
OOC:
You take a further 2 points of damage from the poison even though you have made the Saving Throw. So 4hp total.
Oct 1, 2019 3:24 am
Cordon is hurting badly but he attacks his footman's mace.

Rolls

Attack THACO 20 - (1d20)

(13) = 13

Oct 1, 2019 4:25 am
seeing the snake strike Cordon Cootufy quickly draws a sling bullet and flings it at the Giant Adder.

And misses everything!
Last edited October 1, 2019 4:26 am

Rolls

Bullet at Giant Adder - (1d20)

(6) = 6

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.