1.1 - Nixing the Sixers

load previous
Feb 6, 2016 3:16 am
Mack answers to comms, "Hello gentlemen, where's the dragon? What's the rush?"
Feb 6, 2016 3:20 am
PhantomNimbus sent a note to Jabes.Plays.RPG
[ passing note to Kessel ]
Feb 6, 2016 3:35 am
A female voice crosses the comms this time, No dragon darling, only a demon who wants to make sure things are going smoothly. Things are going smoothly, are they not. her voice is almost silky in comparison to Leon.
Feb 6, 2016 4:10 am
Kessel says privately to Mack, "The guy in the office is the Sixers' top boss, Grudo. I also found an info cache on the premises...probably worth something to somebody." Kessel licks his lips at the thought of the info sitting there, waiting for him to steal it. "I haven't tried to breach it - I don't want to risk setting off any alarms before we start trashing this joint. Speaking of which, we're all set, I think, as soon as you're done dealing with Daemon's watchdogs."
Feb 6, 2016 6:53 am
"Yes, everything is going quite smoothly, thank you. We're doing a bit of recon to ensure we know what's what. We'd like to avoid too big a fiasco." Mack responds, dialing down the comm. He looks over to Kessel and then the others, "Well guys -- what do you think is the best plan? Stealth? Drop the bomb somewhere.. hopefully out of site and let it do its thing? Or does this bomb need to go somewhere specific-like?"

Back to Kessel he notes, "Be ready to break in and grab that stuff once the bomb is set. If that thing is about to go off, they won't have time to figure anything out before it blows." He pauses, "Or, at least I'd hope so -- we should see what kind of timer we can set on the thing."
Last edited February 6, 2016 6:54 am
Feb 8, 2016 8:21 pm
Elphi cuts back in, From what I've seen of your hacker you actually have a good grasp of the situation. I'm actually fairly impressed. May we assist you in any way?
Feb 8, 2016 8:22 pm
The gruff voice cuts back in as well, Settle down, Elphie. They got it under control. Plus this way we can just kick back and watch the fireworks. You boys do what you gotta do. If we have to we will bail you out.
Feb 8, 2016 8:25 pm
Breecha calls up the schematics of the warehouse to determine the best location to set off an anti-matter device for maximum destruction.
OOC:
Can't remember if I rolled this before, so I'm rolling again.

Rolls

Investigation - (1d20-1)

(4) - 1 = 3

Feb 8, 2016 9:16 pm
Breecha pulls up the schematics to the building that Daemon gave the group and is able to point out the central pillar to this warehouse. It is a little more heavy duty and runs from the first floor all the way up to the ceiling. It cuts right through the walk-way level and could be reached from there, though it looks like the placement Daemon gave the group suggests it should be placed on this pillar on the first floor, the floor that is apparently swarming with Sixer's.
Feb 9, 2016 2:00 am
On top if the structural schematics, Kessel projects an overlay of the building's internal defense system, as well as the tracking blips indicating Sixer personnel. "What d'youthink, Breecha? Can we use their defenses against them, take them out without getting our hands dirty? Or at least create enough chaos for Preserver to get in, plant the bomband get out unnoticed?"
Feb 9, 2016 3:03 am
As Kessel overlays his Intel you see that the autogun on the first level of the building actually would do some major softening up of the Sixer forces on the first floor, you also see that the only two real exits from this building are electronically controlled locks on either end of the warehouse. The upper Windows where Preserver got in are not easily accessible by someone not so agile and small.
Feb 9, 2016 6:38 am
"QUERY: Commander Kessel Unlock Doors To Expedite Unit 9R353RV3R Extraction?" asks Breecha. He understands that Preserver will have to shift out of his beast form in order to plant and set the bomb. "ASSESSMENT: Proposition To Use Enemy Emplacement Valid; Distract Force Until Ordnance Delivered, Use Confusion To Extricate. PROPOSITION: Commander Kessel And Commander Mack Pilot Transport Into Zone, Rendezvous With Unit 9R353RV3R, Apply Suppressing Fire, Proceed With Extraction."

Breecha's HUD checks the fastest route to drive the van into the facility and up to the doors, the idea being that Preserver will need help in getting out of the area. Swing the van around, open the doors, lay down suppressing fire while Preserver jumps in.

"WARNING: Difficulty Of Transport Making Rendezvous Not Yet Determined," says Breecha. "QUERY: Reinforcements' Ability In Clearing Safe Route?"
Feb 10, 2016 2:52 am
"Uh, sounds good to me."
Feb 10, 2016 3:16 am
Leon lets out a loud chuckle over the comms. Someone ought a get that bot a more diverse speech processor, but I like the way he thinks. If you got a guy who can get in we can certainly lay down a bit of suppressing fire with you. I brought myself along a special toy that ought a help out. I'll move in position and await your call, he relays as he moves from the rooftop he was on.
Feb 10, 2016 3:19 am
Nimbus plots a course to the entrance of the warehouse. It will only take about 3 minutes to get there and in place.
Feb 12, 2016 11:19 pm
Poised to open fire with the Sixers' autogun and execute the hack on their data cache, Kessel says to Mack, "No time like the present. Preserver and I are good to go, sheriff. Just waiting for your green light."
Feb 13, 2016 2:58 am
Breecha readies his pistol and shield, and waits in the back of the van.
Feb 13, 2016 3:34 pm
Mack nods assent. "Preserver, do you want us to get you in closer -- or should we wait until you give the word to start driving in? Kessel, you sure you can make those autoguns not shoot our friend?"
Feb 17, 2016 2:39 am
"I shall give the word when I am ready. I think that should alleviate the potential for injuries and casualties on our end." Preserver shifts forms again and prepares to move out.
Feb 17, 2016 3:09 am
"All their systems belong t me now. Unless they've got a hacker better than me, it'll stay that way until we blow it all to bits."
load next

Thread locked