1.1 - Nixing the Sixers

load previous
Feb 18, 2016 5:42 am
Breecha says nothing as he diagnoses his system's ready levels. All green.
Feb 18, 2016 11:53 am
As everyone gets into place Preserver has the bomb and must get back into the warehouse.
OOC:
Preserver, give me an athletics or acrobatics check, and a stealth check. You may have advantage on all checks for this since you've scouted this path before, and because Kessel is feeding the group so much info on the patrols.
Feb 18, 2016 1:50 pm
As Preserver moves out Kessel initiates the hack on the Sixers' sensetive information cache, routing the data packets through servers all across New Faerûn before downloading to Breecha's data storage. As he does this he keeps an eye on Preserver's progress and monitors the Sixer patrols.
OOC:
Lemme know if I need to roll anything.
Last edited February 20, 2016 11:22 am
Feb 18, 2016 2:45 pm
OOC:
I believe you already rolled high enough for access to that so you are successful in siphoning the Sixers data.
Feb 20, 2016 4:34 am
Preserver transforms again and heads out to place the bomb.

Rolls

Acrobatics with advantage - (1d20+2, 1d20+2)

1d20+2 : (20) + 2 = 22

1d20+2 : (10) + 2 = 12

Stealth with advantage - (1d20+2, 1d20+2)

1d20+2 : (13) + 2 = 15

1d20+2 : (10) + 2 = 12

Feb 20, 2016 9:32 am
Preserver nimbly makes his way past the Sixers outer wall and back up to the Windows. He lands down on the upper cat walks a little less than gracefully. As he lands with a thunk one of the Sixers on patrol turns to another.

"Hey, did you hear something?", he asks, gripping his pistol nervously.

"Not this crap again. Every time something makes some noise up here you think something is up", the other says dismissively.

"I think I really heard something this time"

"Donny, I swear to the gods, I will end you. Let's just finish our patrol and go have some fun."

"Fine, you're probably right", Donny relents and heads off with the other guard.
OOC:
Ill need one more stealth to plant the bomb unnoticed. No advantage on this one. DC 15. Unless you want a different order of setting this all up?
Feb 22, 2016 1:30 am
OOC:
Other than not trusting the dice to make that roll...no that sounds good.
OOC:
Ohhh yeah! The computer dice gods are on my side for a minute!
Last edited February 22, 2016 1:32 am

Rolls

Stealth - (1d20+2)

(16) + 2 = 18

Feb 22, 2016 6:15 pm
Preserver, in his rat form, his able to nimbly dash across the catwalks in the warehouse, dodging the scattered patrols. He launches towards the central pillar of the warehouse. The bomb needs to be planted near the base of this pillar and he scampers down it stealthily enough. Making sure to move on the side of it to keep the pillar between himself and the auto-gun on the first floor.

As he reaches the first floor he is able to hide and obscure his actions behind a crate next to the pillar. No one is any the wiser to the actions of the large rat that had climbed down to this floor.
Feb 22, 2016 7:03 pm
Preserver sticks his elongated nose out of the shadows attempting to be seen by the auto-gun camera. He intends this to be a sign that he is green and ready to proceed.
Feb 22, 2016 7:40 pm
"You're good to go, Preserver. Proceed. And don't worry about the autogun, buddy. I have full control."
Feb 22, 2016 10:28 pm
Mack wipes his palms on his pants and turns on the van, resisting the urge to rev the engines.
Feb 23, 2016 5:53 pm
Breecha performs a final check to make sure his weapons are ready. He rests the double-barreled shotgun on his lap, and prepares himself to open the van doors when the time is right.
Feb 24, 2016 3:14 am
Preserver has to scurry back out of the warehouse.

Rolls

Acrobatics to get out again - (1d20+2)

(17) + 2 = 19

Feb 24, 2016 3:51 am
"Charge is set. He's coming out. Standby for extraction."
OOC:
Is the bomb on a timer or has Mack or Kessel got a remote detonator?
Feb 24, 2016 3:59 am
The explosive is timed with a roughly sixty second timer. So once planted and armed Preserver needs to high tail it out of the warehouse.

I would assume Mack would be almost to the entrance of the compound going full tilt and Kessel will be spinning up the auto gun to make Swiss cheese out of the Sixers in the warehouse. Preserver will be doing his acrobatics to get to the main entrance warehouse without getting caught in the crossfire.

As Mack and Breecha pull up to the facility and swing the van around so Breecha can provide cover a loud FWOOOSH is heard from a building across the street. From the second story window a trail of smoke follows an RPG round as it flies past the van and slams into the front of the warehouse, erupting in a ball of flames and leaving a giant hole in the wall, and a lot of scattered and flailing Sixers.

That gruff voice chimes in again, "That's how you make an exit boys!"
OOC:
Breecha, just make me a ranged attack with your shotgun to fend off the remaining Sixers. Just beat a DC10 since they were softened up pretty well.
Feb 24, 2016 5:21 am
Mack ducks and revs the engine, waiting on Preserver to hop in the back. "Mind the shrapnel, boys!"
Feb 24, 2016 6:57 am
As the van finishes a fishtail, Breecha opens the back doors and raises his shotgun. He pulls the trigger on both barrels to clear a path for Preserver.

Rolls

Shotgun - (1d20+2)

(11) + 2 = 13

Feb 24, 2016 10:33 am
Breecha lays down solid cover fire with his shotgun. He keeps any Sixers from trying to nab Preserver in the chaos. A few try to return fire to the van but Breecha's shield keeps him well covered.

Preserver was weaving his way towards the entrance when suddenly a rather large Sixer blocked the entrance to the warehouse, it was at this time the front of the building erupted and Preserver found a much easier exit. He raced out of the factory and across to the van where Breecha had his back.

Nimbus chimes in over comms, "That certainly is one way to plant a bomb. I indicate we have about 40 seconds left, you may want to punch it Mack."
Feb 24, 2016 8:02 pm
Mack doesn't need to be told twice, "Get those doors shut!" he yells, and he peels the van out of the vicinity like an imp outta one of the various hells. His route from Gnomgle maps on his faded Helms-Up display he pays scant attention to anything other than ensuring the van is making sufficient progress to not get caught in a blast. "Kessel -- there aren't traffic cameras picking us up are there?" he worries.

Mack weaves through the course on his display which flickers unhelpfully. "Stupid display probably programmed by kobolds.." Despite the griping, though, he sort of looks like he's having fun.
OOC:
I hesitate to ask, but need any rolls?
Feb 24, 2016 8:21 pm
Breecha waits until Preserver is inside the van, then pulls the doors closed. He does not bother to reload his shotgun, instead opting to draw his pistol and readying himself for counterattack.
load next

Thread locked