OOC chitchat

load previous
Feb 28, 2017 2:42 pm
Yup! Thanks! Means I've done something right.
Feb 28, 2017 11:02 pm
So i thought i was asked to stay behind so i dont know if anyone else was going to go with.
Mar 5, 2017 9:55 pm
Lol someone has the same idea i did from our very first encounter.
Last edited March 5, 2017 9:55 pm
Mar 6, 2017 9:10 pm
Spill soup on them? Always learnin' ;)
Mar 6, 2017 9:48 pm
That first mark we got i ran around with stew hoping to spill it on the floor or on someone... nooope just ate it 😂
Mar 7, 2017 2:12 pm
That's why Acaatha asked for mostly broth, no temptation.. or maybe all the talk of noodles made her hungry. We'll see I guess :P
Mar 9, 2017 3:19 am
Sorry for the delay - work travel monday + tuesday (plus no wifi in the hotel) and I caught the plague AND work has at least 3 crises going on at the moment. I'd like to get an update tonight, but I'm going to glug some nyquil and hit the sack instead. fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Worst case scenario I'll be back among the living on Monday (i'm crash coursing to get well because I'm skiing Sun Valley Saturday and Sunday unless I'm throwing up or have lost a limb).
Mar 9, 2017 12:38 pm
No rush. Get better man. I just got over mine.
Mar 14, 2017 4:17 am
Will update on 3/14 -- time for me to get my hind end in bed.
Mar 18, 2017 6:23 pm
Sorry on the hold up, squeaked a roll in for ya.
Mar 20, 2017 7:52 pm
Thanks! no worries. was a crazy week last week.
Mar 20, 2017 10:51 pm
All: work travel this week. all day meetings Tuesday and Thursday and a BUNCH of meetings Wednesday. So potential update days are Wednesday and Friday for me this week, sorry for the slow down.
Apr 3, 2017 2:03 am
Are Fuzil and I there at the meeting or are we still too busy noshing?
Apr 3, 2017 8:35 pm
You all gathered together. I'm assuming Mala or Acaatha - one of the responsible ones - rounded you up.
Apr 3, 2017 9:23 pm
Acaatha certainly gave Fuzil her empty soup cup as a memento, with a wink, "The soup here really is something special."
Apr 4, 2017 6:20 pm
mala is the negotiator?
Apr 4, 2017 6:47 pm
Mala has Negotiation and Charm with a decent Presense member? Green Mamba usually gets jobs for us based on our reputation so far...
Apr 5, 2017 3:39 pm
hey all

I will be going on vacation for the next two weeks. I'm taking my family to the United Kingdom.

I will have access to wifi on some days, but being vacation, I don't know how much down time I'll have.

I leave the 7th, return on the 23rd.
Apr 25, 2017 7:24 pm
All,

Sorry I've been slow lately. I wound up tearing my ACL on my ski trip and dealing with surgeons, trying to get my flexibility back and handling the return-from-vacation workload has occupied a lot of my time. Then, come evening, I've been kind of exhausted due to the extra work to get my knee into pre-surgery state so I've been crashing early.

I'll try and pick things up -- but I've not forgotten about y'all! I'm just operating at less than 100% and so being a little vicious with my prioritization.
Apr 26, 2017 5:50 pm
Wow i will be forst to say take your time and get better. This is not a priority
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.