OOC chitchat

load previous
Jun 21, 2017 1:02 pm
oh at work... I misread and got a little jealous reading it out of context... maybe not of the sleep schedule.
Jun 23, 2017 6:44 am
I'm around.. sorry guys.. I keep telling myself I'll check the site at night but then I end up doing other things...
Jun 23, 2017 4:00 pm
Lol im the same way. Oh i will check it tonight... 4days later 😂
Jun 26, 2017 5:06 am
Understood -- I've gotten busier lately too -- a new puppy means that I have less time around the computer at the end of the day than I normally do -- because either me or my wife need to keep an eye on him (and he still manages to pee inside). I don't mind the slowly cadence if y'all are fine with it.
Jul 11, 2017 2:29 pm
Just a heads up I'll be out of state from the 20th to the 23rd in Chicago, IL so I'll likely won't be posting.
Jul 18, 2017 4:15 am
All -- sorry for the slower pace this summer. Unfortunately with the nicer weather here in the Pacific Northwest, we tend to spend a bunch of time outside until it's nearly dark -- which turns into "I should get to bed" pretty promptly. During the week I also am juggling knee-related rehab three days a week that eats up a couple hours, the other days I need to be on the bike -- so I'm chewing into my free time with this "exercise" crud. Net net -- the games will be a bit slower until the kids start school in September, but I'll keep the posting up!
Jul 18, 2017 3:33 pm
That is ok I have been busy myself and not getting on as much as I like to.
Jul 21, 2017 1:08 am
Well our new director just outlawed phones and ear buds at our desk. This means my post will be very few and sparse. I don't wanna quit but I will be only be able to post at night.

So if ok to post for me if you need my character to do something if you want me to stay and in not posting.
Jul 22, 2017 2:18 am
Kjmagle says:
Well our new director just outlawed phones and ear buds at our desk. This means my post will be very few and sparse. I don't wanna quit but I will be only be able to post at night.

So if ok to post for me if you need my character to do something if you want me to stay and in not posting.
Boooo, that sucks!
Jul 27, 2017 5:58 pm
Boo+1!

That said, things have been slow -- and it's definitely my fault. Hopefully y'all don't mind a quieter summer pace. I've been surprised at how little I've been doing this summer, period. :) I'm making this work only because I've got my Surface in at work and finding a few spare minutes here and there. :)

Will update later today -- for now it's off to meetings.
Aug 13, 2017 3:06 pm
Checking in.

Sorry I've been really lax here. I've been crazy busy at work and post work have not had the free time to sit at the computer minus the occasional hour or two on the weekends. It hasn't been conducive to conducting or participating in campaigns.

I think we've lost Darth to real life.

So I think that has us with:

Moofsalot,
Kjmangle,
Remnant,
Candi

I can work this -- or we can hold tight and recruit some replacement(s) this fall? Any strong opinions?
Aug 14, 2017 12:46 am
No strong opinions, just glad to have you back! Hope things have slowed down to manageable levels. :)
Aug 14, 2017 1:20 pm
Works for me, I'll be out of state starting Wednesday until next week. Pokeme if we get started again and I don't post.
Aug 16, 2017 4:20 am
I know KJ's around and just a lighter poster. We'll poke around the edges after labor day and see how we're feeling. Perhaps I'll figure out how to squish the two star wars games together somewhat...
Aug 21, 2017 1:13 pm
Tup i am still here. Im not dropping. :)
Sep 1, 2017 3:33 am
Just a quick re-ping. How are we looking?
Sep 1, 2017 1:28 pm
Fresh to death like a mint in a cemetery. *puts on shades and pops collar*
Sep 1, 2017 4:56 pm
I look freakin' fantastic.
Sep 6, 2017 3:05 am
Hm. Ok.

We're down to you three. I'd prefer another 1-2. Perhaps I can entice Szemely and Abelsbrother to come join the fun?

Remnant - if we went that route, are you ok dropping Heyop for a bit?

Alternately, we can connect Moofs and KJ with the jedi types somehow and follow that storyline.
Sep 6, 2017 3:06 am
...I guess what I'm saying is that I'm not likely to keep two star wars games going at the moment, so it might be better to merge the two. :)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.