OOC chitchat

load previous
May 3, 2017 3:35 am
Ok! Current status:

1. lots of PT
2. lots of work stress
3. a cold.
4. not sleeping well (due to stress, cold and knee)
5. oh yah! my knee is still horked!

I don't foresee this getting cleaner time-wise 'til June. But if y'all can bear with me I'll move us along hopefully at least a couple times a week. Some weeks will be better than others.
May 3, 2017 4:31 am
Rest up, hope your health and work conditions improve soon!
May 3, 2017 10:31 pm
Yeah it's been super busy at work for me.
May 3, 2017 10:42 pm
I'm in this shit for the long haul. do what you can
May 9, 2017 2:30 pm
I have to take my laptop in for repair, keyboard's been acting up, so I may be slower (than usual) for a week while I am restricted to my phone and work computer.
May 10, 2017 9:14 pm
Thanks all -- quick heads up that surgery is the 16th. I'm hopeful I'll be able to be more active during recovery/rest when I'm meant to be off work and keeping myself busy with /other/ stuff. I'm sure some of it will be a medically induced stupor from pain meds, but hopefully not for long.

So: fits and starts 'til 5/17. Hopefully more normal on 5/17. After 5/31, I'm back to work and start a new job on 6/5 so some potential wobbly bits 'round then.
May 11, 2017 1:37 pm
No worries man, good luck and wishes for a speedy recovery. I totally understand and the games will be here when you get back and lucid.
Jun 4, 2017 5:45 pm
Remnant will see this a couple times (as will darth -- and probably others!). I underestimated the mental energy required to sit around and do basically nothing for two weeks. Apologies! I'm back at work now (as of Thursday) and life is conforming to a more standard set of principles/schedules so I should be able to get back into things.

For those that are curious, surgery went well and the healing process seems to be going well. Despite all that, it's pretty amazing that I was as out of it as I was (and that's not with the painkillers!). I hope things aren't hurky-jerky with me returning.. but fair warning that I've been away from work for a bit /and/ starting a new gig there /and/ have PT three days a week. So -- some of my spare time is consumed.

oh, and I recently got a Rift. ;)

So.. you know.
Jun 5, 2017 1:00 pm
Well glad you are back and sorta better? 😂

I snapped my finger tip tendon on mothers day so now i have to wear a splint for 6 weeks in hopes hit will heal. Only hing is it doesnt hurt.
Jun 5, 2017 2:41 pm
Wait so Savage Rifts? or something else? Discussions.
Jun 6, 2017 3:03 pm
I thought he meant an Oculus Rift...
Jun 7, 2017 3:46 am
Oculus Rift, indeed. VR-mania! I'm living in the FUUUTURE!
Jun 19, 2017 2:39 pm
Hey -- checking in.

I think:

- Remnant, present
- darth - a bit busy (given other info I have) but present
- moofsalot - has new offspring (yay!) and thus is more than fully engaged for a bit!
- KJ - you around sir?
- Candi - you around, sir?

if you're around, just not really into this part of things, i'll hit the fast-forward button. If you're not around and/or we should pause a bit to give people time to get lives back in balance, we can do that. :)

-t
Jun 19, 2017 2:41 pm
But there's a speeder race to cheat at and steal parts at win... Hilarity would ensue.
Jun 19, 2017 3:12 pm
falryx says:

- Candi - you around, sir?
I just got home from Origins, and submitted my thesis for Defence. Things had been a bit chaotic up until this morning. So I am now, and I'm also cool for a fast-forward through this part.
Jun 19, 2017 5:54 pm
oh -- i think the speeder race to cheat at is important! hopefully moofs will be back amongst us soon to participate. Failing that we may have to draft Acaatha. ;)
Jun 19, 2017 8:42 pm
Could we side mission figuring out getting entry and parts to build a speeder until she's free ya think?
Jun 19, 2017 10:54 pm
Fer sure -- think there's some good value in gathering intel which we can do beforehand.
Jun 20, 2017 12:04 pm
I'm around! No baby yet but it could be any day now.
Jun 21, 2017 11:54 am
I am still around just got hammered at work and then my nights and weekend was busy.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.