TftF Out of Character

load previous
Aug 28, 2021 9:25 pm
No rush. But if you want to go social, you can try it
Aug 28, 2021 10:41 pm
Charm also includes lie and manipulate. Distraction and diversion using charm are options.
Sep 8, 2021 4:24 am
I'll jave a post up tonight on this. I've been mulling over things and I think I want to plant Mark's calculator at her house and pin his death on her. Is that terrible? She is indirectly responsible for it....
Last edited September 8, 2021 4:24 am

KCC

Sep 12, 2021 1:20 pm
What a fun ride! Thanks, Bowl! I started off a little lukewarm on Yumin, but had great time for her by the end!
Sep 12, 2021 3:21 pm
Glad you enjoyed seeing the game from the other side, KCC!
I hope you others enjoyed it as well
Sep 12, 2021 3:22 pm
I was thinking, since I feel it went pretty well, would you all be alright with me making it public, in case anyone wants to read through it?
Sep 18, 2021 6:35 am
@Rllbbryn, do you still want to add a final post to wrap up things for Eric?

Since it seems nobody minds, I'm going to make this game public one of these days. Maybe someone would be interested in reading through it!
Sep 18, 2021 7:18 am
Perfectly ok with me, too!
Sep 18, 2021 9:29 am
I purposefully didn't advance Sabine's story too far into the future on the chance that someday I may get to reprise her role in another set of troubles.

How did we do overall? Xps?
Sep 18, 2021 10:04 am
I'm planning to run another game in the near future (Flood or Loop, not sure yet). If you're interested and it fits (depending on which I'll go with and the setting), you might be able to play her again. We'll see.

For XP, I skipped those because of the oneshot nature of the game but if you're interested:
Quote:
After the Mystery, or the session if the Mystery continues, the Teens get Experience Points (XP) that the players can use to increase skill levels. Read the five questions below out loud to the group, and let the players answer them. Each "yes" answer translates to 1 XP. Increasing a skill level by 1 costs 5 XP. No skill may be raised above 5, and the Teens may only save up to 10 XP. XP may be spent before or after a session, never during play

QUESTIONS FOR EXPERIENCE POINTS
1. Did you participate in the session? (Each Teen present always gets at least 1 XP)
2. Did your Problem or Relationships get you in Trouble?
3. Were you Broken and forced to take a Scar?
4. Did you put yourself in harm’s way to resolve the
Mystery?
5. Did you learn something new? (What?)
Sep 18, 2021 10:19 am
I would very much like the possibility to play Sabine again, if she fits.

Of the questions above, I would say yes to #1, #4, and #5.

The what would be many. Learning about robots. Finding out that Dr. Liv has made an empathy machine and an abomination in the machine fetus.
Sep 18, 2021 10:22 am
1, 4 and 5 apply to all of you, I would say.
None of you got broken, so no to 3.

2 is the more complicated question. But definitely between 3 and 4 XP for each of you

You do not have permission to post in this thread.