OOC Discussion

load previous
Jul 20, 2015 6:58 pm
Yup, I thinking about going for the mooks but recognize that my description was vague.
Jul 21, 2015 1:18 am
Nah, I understood what you planned till Thrakazog questioned it, because then I questioned it (just in case). Better to ask than misunderstand.

Irony: you forgot to add the blue die from Accurate. I can only wonder if you'd have gotten an extra success...

Edit: Qrallog your advantage is basically pointless since you totally murderized those guys. What else would you like to spend 2 advantage on? You can give the sergeant a setback die, the next 1-2 characters a boost, etc.
Jul 21, 2015 1:53 am
I am a chaos magnet. :)
Jul 21, 2015 3:16 am
I like the setback die for Sgt. Badluck. It's hard to get a good shot off with the smell of burning mooks in the eyes.
Jul 22, 2015 2:10 pm
Next up: Callista. The sergeant has partial cover so add 1 setback die to your roll.
Jul 24, 2015 12:11 am
Callista actually doesn't have a weapon that can reach the sergeant (her blaster pistol is short ranged), so if someone with a bigger gun wants to go next feel free!

Callista is going to wait until the coast is clear, then run out and help drag Pepra back to the ship.
Jul 24, 2015 5:44 pm
Alright, my weapon has medium range so I'll take a shot. I'll be aiming and flipping a Destiny point too.
Jul 24, 2015 8:32 pm
It seems that Seven and Khan are having difficulties here, no doubt intimidated by the prospect of a quad laser haircut. Wuc'vulog rarely shoots his friends in the back. Wait, are we all friends? 8)
Jul 24, 2015 8:57 pm
I'm a lover, not a fighter :P
We have 6 destiny point left, I would suggest we use them early and often. It keeps things interesting.
Jul 25, 2015 9:04 pm
Well, two firsts in one post: a critical hit, and a character is incapacitated. Yowch! At least Khan got to look heroic. :D

Back to the top: PC, PC, PC, NPC. You can keep initiative order or change it up as you all see fit. Might want to strategize ... I forgot but this guy is also an Adversary, so upgrade one of those purples to a red.
Jul 25, 2015 10:47 pm
I would have Wuc go first again while the two of us run out and drag in the bodies.
Jul 25, 2015 11:02 pm
Hope I don't fumble, heh. Should I add a Red to my roll then?
Jul 25, 2015 11:06 pm
Yup. He has good cover (3 setback) and 1 red. So that's 1r 1p 3blk for your dice pool.

Suggestion: use the Brace maneuver to remove 1 setback, and spend a destiny point to upgrade your attack to 2y. On triumph I'll say that you obliterate him and the cover completely. With a few advantage, I'll say that you chase him out so the others can get him.
Jul 26, 2015 12:46 am
Maybe even take some strain to throw in an Aim maneuver too.
Jul 26, 2015 7:29 pm
Two successful combat rolls in a row? Expect less from me from now one, heh.
Jul 31, 2015 9:12 pm
I got my F&D book today! Sooooo excited!
Aug 14, 2015 8:47 pm
So, are we just gonna fly out of here or do we have to do something first?
Aug 14, 2015 9:20 pm
I'm going to feed the hamsters so this thing will fly faster. :)
Aug 14, 2015 10:12 pm
Well, assuming you guys fly to the scanning point and don't put up a fuss, you might just get out with a navigation check. However, you'll be awfully close to a cruiser...

I've been trying to give folks time to roleplay a bit, but if everyone wants to jump out then let your preference be known.
Aug 15, 2015 11:38 pm
Let's jump out. We can spend time together in hyperspace ^_^
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.