Episode 1.0 - The Festival of Great Trade

load previous
Jul 13, 2015 9:29 pm
Seven makes his way up the ramp behind Khan and nods at Wuc as he passes him.
"Don't mind me...I just need a ride off this rock. I've seem to have worn out my welcome."
Jul 13, 2015 9:56 pm
"That seems to be what unites us." Mado tips his hat and introduces himself to the rest of the crew as they board, "so, about getting past those orbital cannons. Any ideas? I can fly a ship pretty damned well, but I'm not a miracle worker and I can't shake the locks before we'll have been reduced to space dust."
Jul 14, 2015 4:59 am
"Well, I can't really help with that. My skill set is pretty specific. If we need someone to do the shooting, I can oblige."
Jul 15, 2015 2:51 am
As the rest of the crew board, Callista has her score splayed out over the dejarik table, doling it out with Rexi.

"Hey all, what's the news?"
Last edited July 15, 2015 2:52 am
Jul 16, 2015 1:42 pm
Wuc'vulog says "greetings, Mado." I'm a passable ship's gunner, but I have no skill with bypassing locks, electronic or otherwise. He makes eye contact with his ship mates, smiling warmly yet grimly.
Jul 16, 2015 3:13 pm
Mado starts to walk towards the front of the ship, or wherever it is the pilot goes, and as he does so he shrugs his shoulders and says - loud enough that he's certain everyone hears - "The way I see it, this ship will be vaporized whether we stay docked or take to the skies. So, I'm just going to start the launch sequence and hope that before we reach orbit someone figures out how to deal with the cannons."
Jul 16, 2015 4:28 pm
Seven walks beside Mado and taps a few commands into his datapad before handing it to Mado. "I think these departure clearance codes might come in handy". "My callsign is 'Seven', by the way. You can call me 'Seven'".
Jul 16, 2015 4:54 pm
"I'm getting luckier by the minute." Mado takes the datapad and continues to the cockpit. Upon arrival, he takes off his hat as he sits down and places it on the console. He begins to initiate the launch sequence, flipping switches and familiarizing himself with the controls of The Turtle, before entering the clearance codes and making an announcement, "Buckle up. Next stop space, and after that we'll have to discuss what rock we're landing on next."
Jul 16, 2015 5:33 pm
Khan suddenly pops his head into the cockpit. Clearing his throat, he adopts a very rigid and rehearsed business like tone.

"Your ship has been contracted by my client to take her to a medical conference in the Tapani sector in 4 weeks time. Until then, as long as we are within range of that area and able to attend the conference on time you may take your ship where you please with little complaint from me or my client. Our only reservations will be if we feel the destination may be dangerous for her, as such I wish to be kept up to date with any information on our heading at all times."

Dropping the demeanor, his face softens and he claps a hand on Seven's shoulder.

"Now that that's over with, thanks for the help back there Seven. And thanks to the rest of you for the ship."
Jul 16, 2015 9:12 pm
Seven looks over at Khan, "You had me worried for a minute there, but I see you enjoy a good fight. You would get along with my siblings well."
Seven says to Mado, "Those codes should get us out of here, but I would suggest you try to 'fly casual' until we can make the jump. Let's hope your luck holds up!"
Jul 16, 2015 9:47 pm
"Ah, so we have another job, do we? Excellent!" Callista grins at Khan.
Jul 16, 2015 10:15 pm
Eliasan finished stowing her equipment in the cargo hold, then straightened with a start. She hurried off in search of Khan, and found him with everyone else.

"Valoris, did you notice where Pepra got off to? He was right behind us—"

No sooner did the words leave her mouth than Pepra appeared on the monitors, running full tilt from the corridor toward the ship. Four stormtroopers burst out from the corridor behind, and let loose with a barrage of stun blasts. The troopers swiftly blasted Pepra into unconsciousness, and took aim at the Turtle. Their sergeant braced a heavy repeating blaster and took aim.

"Unidentified vessel. Power down your engines or we will open fire!"

(OOC: spending a darkside point... 7L /3D)
Jul 16, 2015 11:03 pm
Wuc'vulog straps himself into the ventral turret, and waits for Mado to start the engine sequence before also powering up the quad lasers. He pulls on a headset and keys the cockpit: "Ventral turret is manned. We shooting or talking our way off planet?" He spins them around 360 in readiness. "Damn, stormtroopers are in our bay, and someone is down on the ground? Is that one of ours?"
Jul 16, 2015 11:45 pm
Khan runs for his lockbox and blasts the case open with his holdout. Grabbing the rifle within, Khan makes his way to the ramp and lowers it. He calls to the cockpit before descending the ramp.

"Give me 30 seconds before we take off!"
Jul 17, 2015 1:37 pm
Mado starts the engine sequence, "Twenty-nine."
Jul 17, 2015 5:11 pm
Khan radios to the guns, "Cover me, I'm going in."

Rolls

Initiative (Cool?)

1 Success, 1 Triumph

Total: 1 Success, 1 Triumph

Jul 17, 2015 5:23 pm
Seven straps himself in and says to no one in particular. "There is a traditional Gank battlecry that became popular when we fought against the Old Republic. The rumor is that it was the name of a great General and after he fell in battle, his troops started shouting his name: 'L'rooy!'. It seems appropriate here."
Jul 17, 2015 7:26 pm
"Imperial entanglements, huh? Such a bother." She gets up and runs towards the ramp of the ship, hoping to be of assistance.

Rolls

Initiative

2 Success

Total: 2 Success

Jul 17, 2015 10:28 pm
OOC: Seven will unbuckle and move to the ramp on his turn.

Rolls

initiative

1 Success

Total: 1 Success

Jul 18, 2015 12:56 am
Wuc'vulog's lekku twitch with excitement. It may be unwise to fire these inside the bay, but I think everything has gone to darkspace as it is he thinks.

Rolls

Initiative

3 Success

Total: 3 Success

load next

Thread locked