The Runes of Oblivion [Game Thread]

load previous
May 9, 2015 4:40 pm
"Very well, Master Stoneforge" Farandor leans on his spear waiting for the mages to do their work. "I suppose this'll have to do." He reaches down and grimaces as he takes a pull from his waterskin.
May 9, 2015 6:52 pm
Veldebrand takes a look at one of the green potions

Rolls

Detect Magic (MND 8 + AU 2) - (1d20)

(12) = 12

Identify Magic (MND + IN 1) - (1d20)

(1) = 1

May 9, 2015 6:55 pm
No luck on the green potions :-)
May 9, 2015 7:24 pm
Very well then, feel free to take a sip Farandor; I'll be right behind you ready with a healing spell in case things go wrong...
May 9, 2015 8:01 pm
Farandor grabs the bottle without hesitation, pulls the stopper and takes a quick, small sip...
May 9, 2015 8:39 pm
veldebrand tries to sense the nature of the blue potions.

Rolls

Identify Magic (MND 8 + IN 1=9) - (1d20)

(9) = 9

May 9, 2015 9:06 pm
Farandor suddenly feels a lot lighter. He judges that it might be difficult to stay on the ground if he drank the whole vial. These are potions of levitation.
Veldebrand needs to feel the magic aura himself to be able to analyze it.

OOC: Keep the roll and give me the other :-)
May 9, 2015 9:08 pm
studying the potion...

Rolls

Detect Magic (MND 8 + AU 2) - (1d20)

(9) = 9

May 10, 2015 3:03 am
"If there are any steak and potatoes pills or ale in them vials, give 'em here. But if it's all wizarding stuff, I'll pass." Grapthor yawns.

"Hey Rollo," Graptor calls to the Northman, "What sort of dog is that? Did you know that some of the bloody northern hill tribes are fond of dog stew? I tried some once. Damn tasty, but it didn't agree with my stomach. Bloody dogs barked at me for a week. They must've smelled the damn stuff on me."

While the mages are doing their work Grapthor walks over and tries the still unopened door.
Last edited May 10, 2015 4:32 pm
May 10, 2015 6:28 pm
"Whoa... Am I floating? I feel like I might be floating..." Farandor looked down to check the contact his feet were making with the ground. He looked slightly disappointed that he was still touching the ground.

"These will come in handy, I could rain spears from elevation, or our mage friends could do whatever it is they do with their magics. Mind if I hang on to one?"
May 10, 2015 6:33 pm
@Veldebrand: You sucessfully identified the blue potions as cooldown potions. They will shorten the time until you can use a spell again.

@Grapthor: The door is not locked. Do you open it?
May 10, 2015 6:43 pm
"That is a northern breed the tribes there call 'Husky'. He will very much resent you trying to eat him. Most likely he will eat you first. We were through some fights together. You should never underesimate any of us. We are eager and ready to fight although we don't make many words about it."
Rollo flexes his well shaped tatooed biceps.
Then he readies his weapons again and joins Grapthor at the door.
May 10, 2015 7:00 pm
"Don't worry, Flossi, I very much prefer cat dumplings with soy sauce. Have you tried it, Rollo? Excellent eastern delicacy. Bloody good."

Grapthor throws the door open.
May 10, 2015 7:50 pm
Veldebrand pockets his share of the cooldown potions, leaving the flying or levitation potions for the warriors. "The tome and alchemy set should probably stay here for now, agree Barekelin?" He then notices the warriors queuing up at the door and moves to join them.
May 10, 2015 9:19 pm
As he pockets his own cooldown potions.

Well, I guess you do have a point for the alchemy set, those thing can be quite bulky, but a single tome? Well, I guess it will not suddenly sprout legs and run away...
May 11, 2015 4:41 am
Who will carry the rest of the potions?

Rolls

Something happens (11) - (1d20)

(19) = 19

May 11, 2015 4:44 am
Behind the door is an old storage room of 3x3 meters. The floor is covered by a pile of junk mainly consisting of old broken furniture.
You see a chair mising some legs, btoken shelves etc.
May 11, 2015 4:51 am
OOC: I took one of the green (levitation) potions. If someone wants it, Farandor will probably be open to sharing ;)

Farandor stands behind Grapthor and looks over his shoulder into the room beyond, clutching his spear. "Well... that looks like some awfully wooden furniture in there... We best be careful"
May 11, 2015 5:11 am

Rolls

Something happens (11) - (1d20)

(9) = 9

May 11, 2015 5:14 am
Grapthor feels a searing pain in his head. He clutches his skull and screams out unvoluntarily.
Also he looses 1 point of MND.

OOC: We are going on in combat rounds.
load next

Thread locked