The Runes of Oblivion [Game Thread]

load previous
May 5, 2015 7:24 pm
"Rollo, door. Do your thing" Veldebrand points to the door in the northwest corner.
May 6, 2015 10:46 am
Rollo takes his club and opens the door carefully.
May 6, 2015 10:52 am
He shines his torche into the room with his other hand
May 6, 2015 12:04 pm
Rollo is looking into a pantry. Dhis is where food would be kept if there was some. Apart from the dust the shelves around three walls of the room are completely empty. The room measures 3x4 meters and has no other exits.
May 6, 2015 1:13 pm
Veldebrand, looking frustrated, searches the western wall for secret doors. He is seeing if shelves move, and looking for telltale seams in the wall.

Rolls

Secret Door Search (MND 8 + IN 1 = 9) - (1d20)

(5) = 5

May 6, 2015 1:45 pm
Grapthor knows a thing or two about kitchens. He looks around at the size and style of the furniture and cupboards, as well as the cooking implements left behind, trying to discern what manner if creatures used to live here. Men? Dwarves? Goblins? Something else?

He also checks the back of the hearth and the kitchen floor for secret doors.

Rolls

SEARCH (MND 6 + IN 0 = 6) - (1d20)

(2) = 2

May 6, 2015 1:48 pm
Veldebrand finds no secret doors in the pantry...

Grapthor judges that the occupant(s) of this hideout are humanoid. All furniture and implements look like the ones the humanoid races use.
Probably they are too plain for elven craft. They tend to make everything very ornate.
Dwarfs usualy tend to more sturdy tools and furniture than these.
Orks and the like do not reach that level of sophistication in their simple tribal cultures. They use only crude tools.
The furniture is larger than dwarven size but not huge. Looks like the height he is used from places frequented by humans and elves.
May 6, 2015 2:09 pm
"No naked red and black troll in here. Back to the southern doorway then?" Veldebrand sighs as he wipes the dust off his hands onto the back of Grapthor's shirt as if he's congratulating the burly dwarf.
May 6, 2015 5:37 pm
Indeed. Next time we should probably wait until we run out of regular doors before searching for secret doors...
May 7, 2015 5:19 pm
"I'm loosing my patience! My club is thirsty for blood! Let's go!" grumbles Rollo. He takes point as usual, and marches back to the first chamber. he opens the door and peers inside.
May 7, 2015 5:24 pm
Behind the door is another hallway leading 2 meters south and ending in a T intersection leading east and west.

OOC: I assume the others follow Rollo.
May 7, 2015 6:03 pm
"West?" Veldebrand offers as he waits patiently behind the warrior.
May 8, 2015 7:02 am
You stumble over the unconscious body of an elf... Seems like the amnesia spell set in for him a little later but the effects last longer.

OOC: We have a new player. He is new to Dungeonslayers. Please all help him along. I'll send him the character today and he'll wake up as soon as he is ready to go.
May 8, 2015 1:06 pm
Veldebrand throws some water from his waterskin onto the elf's face. "Wakey wakey"
May 8, 2015 2:30 pm
I'd like to know how she managed to get further into the dungeon than we did, and why she closed the door behind her, but she'll most likely not remember it...
May 8, 2015 3:18 pm
"Huh?! Who's there?" Farandor rolls to the side in alarm, reaching for one of his spears. "Can't an elf take a nap in a dungeon anymore without someone spraying water in his face? Or did I get knocked out... the pain in the skull would indicate the latter... I need some fresh air"

"Who are you?" Farandor indicates at the party...

OOC: Greetings team. I'll have an avatar soon, there was a bug when I was trying to upload it.
May 8, 2015 3:33 pm
"Perhaps the rumor that elves do not sleep is true and the spell affected him differently. Regardless, I am Veldebrand the flame maker, of Vestrach and these are my retinue. We are in process of restoring my new dungeon workshop here."
May 8, 2015 5:04 pm
"Wow I expected a troll and now I have an elf. I am Rollo by the way. What happen to you?"
May 8, 2015 5:14 pm
OOC: @Farandor: You have the same menories or lack there of as all the others. Please reference the first few posts on that.
The last thing you remember is entering the inn for whatever reason.
load next

Thread locked