Prologue: Initiation

load previous
Jun 23, 2018 7:03 pm
"No, K-V. Bad things happen to farmers," Seraphina says with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"But, we do need a home. Some place to call ours in the world, ya know? We can't just wander aimlessly and kill things. And a farm has lots of space. We could let the land go fallow and invite the woodland creatures to come. Englefeldt would have plenty of space to research his magic."

"What would you do with all that space, K-V?
OOC:
I feel like Seraphina would call Krogir-Vaam by a nickname. Any ideas CancerMan? I put in K-V for now, although it sounds more like a star wars droid name than anything.
Jun 24, 2018 3:54 am
"Too much," says Krogir-Vaam. He drags his maul across the ground in the span between his feet. "Just need this."
OOC:
Nicknames are given by others! So long as Krogir-Vaam knows that K-V or even Kay refers to him, he's good.
Jun 24, 2018 5:26 am
Sitting on Moonbeam, Seraphina is still not even close to Krogir-Vaam's height, but its a lot closer than usual.

What you need is better armor. Look at this!

Seraphina points to where Monster Woodward clawed right through Krogir-Vaam's hides. Then she shakes her shoulders a bit, making the sound of clinking metal.

"You need a chain shirt, like me. Maybe we can stop off at a smith on our way to town hall. How much money you all got? I got 7 gp, 12 sp, and 26 cp!"
Jun 24, 2018 5:33 pm
"I have... some," says Krogir-Vaam. He fiddles with his coin pouch, then empties the entire 64 gold coins and 9 silver pieces onto the floor of Drek's office.
Jul 10, 2018 8:39 pm
OOC:
Does Krogir-Vaam want a chain shirt or chain mail?
"If ye need some help with gettin' better gear, I think we can help ye out," Drek says from the other side of the office, "The smith gives discounts to Ebongarde members."
Jul 10, 2018 10:44 pm
Krogir-Vaam looks at Seraphina's chain shirt. "Too small," he says after deep consideration, contemplation, and comparison of the halfling's frame versus his own.
OOC:
I'll go with the chain mail.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.