Leaving Boltic: Chapter 2

load previous
Sep 24, 2015 10:45 pm
(make a check just to see what is there)
Garrett: You don't see anything of note.
Sep 25, 2015 1:33 pm
(OoC okay, I guess everyone should do this then... I wonder if the new members have noticed the riding dog and ninja gnome...)

Rolls

Perception Check - (1d20+11)

(18) + 11 = 29

Sep 27, 2015 8:42 pm
Graddy: There are a few small game animals hiding in the underbrush but nothing threatening. There is also a storm forming in the distance.
(I'm letting people who are looking make the rolls, but if they aren't looking I'm not going to force the issue.)
Sep 27, 2015 9:37 pm
Graddy kept an eye out for anything odd but since he's seeing the occasional small game he figures nothing major going on at the moment, he stays quiet and scans the area watching.

(OoC: If we're good on food I won't really try and kill anything so we make good time, if we're hard up for a fresh meal I'll look for stuff along the way to eat that isn't going to make us sick. If we're good on food though disregard. I'll keep the small animal spotting up since when I don't see them I'll know something is up, have me roll when appropriate.)
Sep 29, 2015 5:46 pm
Bane has stocked up your stores rather well and the pack mules are loaded to capacity.
Oct 1, 2015 9:17 pm
After a few weeks you reach the Western plains, and according to your map the place where Graystone once stood. The plains stretch out before you vast and seemingly flat. Someone roll me a Knowledge: Geography check please.
Oct 2, 2015 3:43 am
Urthask surveys the vista before him, his heart beating with excitement. The Lost Riders are down there somewhere! He will be with his clansmen soon!
OOC: I don't expect Urthask to know much about the world outside his home.

Rolls

Knowledge, Geography [untrained] - (1d20)

(1) = 1

Oct 2, 2015 12:43 pm
"On yo righ' mate..." Graddy would mention passing by Urthask and glancing at the view the larger man was looking indicating what was more likely a path for someone to travel through the area in the distance, "Gonna scout ahead now we're a bi' closa... I'll whistle if it's rough. Eye n ears gents." he added.
Last edited October 5, 2015 1:20 pm

Rolls

Geology Knowledge roll [untrained] - (1d20)

(17) = 17

Oct 5, 2015 1:43 pm
Garrett is looking out at the plains before him, looking for anything of interest.

Rolls

Knowledge (Geography) - (1d20)

(9) = 9

Oct 10, 2015 11:07 pm
Cadren looks out over the plains with an almost bored expression.

Rolls

Knowledge Geography (untrained) - (1d20)

(11) = 11

Oct 11, 2015 12:27 am
Urthask: You are far to absorbed in thoughts of your homeland and and your clansmen to notice anything about the landscape.
Garrett and Cadren: You are not as well traveled as you thought you were and don't notice anything out of the ordinary.
Graddy: You notice that the plains are not as flat as they seem to be at first, your canny eye spots shadowing that speak of deep dips and holes in the ground.
Oct 12, 2015 10:56 am
"When we geta'head to plains mind yaselves for hidden pock 'ets in the ground... if I was an more unsavorable type I'd 'ide in 'ere and wait for an opportunity to present itself." Graddy warned the rest over his back before pressing on to scout with his bow at the ready but still in his lap.

(OoC: Letting everyone know what I'd do in the environment as a warning to a possible ambush and continuing to press and look around. Let me know if I need to do a perception roll when it's relevant.)
Oct 12, 2015 3:02 pm
Urthask acknowledges Graddy's warning with a nod stays alert as he urges Arktos forward.
Oct 12, 2015 3:04 pm
Garrett nods to Graddy, "Thanks for the warning, I probably wouldn't have noticed until it was too late," he says and moves forward.
Oct 22, 2015 2:16 am
You navigate the great plains easily for the next week and quickly loose sight of where you came from. Only the rising and setting sun give you any sense of direction as you continue West. Determine a watch rotation that you follow through the nights.
Oct 22, 2015 12:52 pm
The monotony wasn’t getting to Graddy yet as they settle down for the night once again, "I’ll take last shift for watch mates." the rogue of the group stated picking his teeth. With a yawn Graddy scratched himself before finding a place by the fire pulling his cloak about him his face hidden in the shadows of the hood.

(OoC: I’m assuming there’s a fire also I’m assuming we had stew for dinner.)
Oct 22, 2015 9:14 pm
"I suppose I can take up the first watch," Garrett says as everyone settles in for the night.
Oct 22, 2015 9:22 pm
"Arktos and I will take the third watch." Urthask says simply. In truth, it is difficult for him to sleep through the deepest hours of night, when the beloved stars are at their most brilliant, and the solitude is like sweet, dark wine.

OOC: 2hrs per shift, right?
Last edited October 22, 2015 9:25 pm
Oct 30, 2015 4:39 pm
"Guess that leaves me with second"Cadren says before shrugging and setting up his pack to serve as a pillow. Laying down he places his sword well within reach incase trouble occurs during the night.

(ooc: sorry it took me so long to post. been working long hours and haven't really had a chance to get online lately)
Oct 31, 2015 12:23 am
Garrett role me a perception for the first watch.

((Assume campfire and roughly 2 hour shifts))

Rolls

Because - (1d100)

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.