Chapter 1: Stolen Goods

load previous
Oct 22, 2018 10:19 pm
"Now what?" asks Krogir-Vaam.
Oct 24, 2018 6:16 am
OOC:
Whoops, thought I had posted. I guess it didn't take.
Seraphina checks over her comrades. They are looking alright. Right? KV's gash has dried up, looks clean. Feldty's got some frost powers back. Why wait?

"We knock," Seraphina replies to KV, gesturing to his maul and grinning mischievously.
Oct 24, 2018 3:34 pm
OOC:
If we all gained the benefits of a short rest, I'd like to spend my HD.
Krogir-Vaam hefts his maul and strides purposefully towards the entrance to the cave.
[ +- ] [url=https://gamersplane.com/characters/dnd5/7046/
Last edited October 24, 2018 3:36 pm

Rolls

Short Rest HD - (1d10+1)

(5) + 1 = 6

Oct 24, 2018 11:17 pm
Seraphina readies her shield and sling, picking up a few choice stones along the way.
Nov 1, 2018 3:48 pm
As he approaches the cave, Krogir-Vaam has a sudden burst of inspiration and remembers to check his surroundings.

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+1)

(11) + 1 = 12

Nov 1, 2018 11:22 pm
As KV approaches the cave entrance, he sees plenty of footprints on the ground, most of them appear to be goblin-sized, but there are several that are quite a bit larger. Either a very large man or something else man-shaped.
Nov 4, 2018 6:48 am
"Nice work, KV," Seraphina commends. She whistles in awe. "Those are big tracks! Good thing you're here, KV. Maybe we shouldn't knock the door down after all, but go in stealthy-like."

She walks her fingers across her forearm in a tip-toe like fashion to demonstrate.

"Hey you guys! I'll go in first while you guys wait here. I'll take a look around and keep you two ... "

... in the loop! she finishes the sentence in their brains.

She opens the door and goes for a stealthy entrance

Rolls

stealth! - (1d20+3)

(5) + 3 = 8

Nov 4, 2018 1:19 pm
Feldty lets Seraphina take point, not eager to find himself on the receiving end of a surprise whalloping from something large enough to leave those kinds of prints.
Nov 4, 2018 4:37 pm
Krogir-Vaam waits on one side of the cave entrance.
Nov 5, 2018 4:19 pm
Seraphina moves up to the entrance and pulls the clumsy camouflage away from the door and peers inside. She sees a chamber littered food and excrement, but it's currently unoccupied. At the back of the chamber is a wide tunnel leading deeper into the cave.
Nov 6, 2018 10:53 pm
All clear she projects.

She continues deeper into the cave, shield and shortsword drawn for close fighting.

Rolls

Stealth - (1d20+3)

(17) + 3 = 20

Perception - (1d20+3)

(18) + 3 = 21

Nov 6, 2018 11:05 pm
Krogir-Vaam detaches from his shadow and ducks through the doorway, following Seraphina.
Nov 7, 2018 2:26 am
As Sera moves through the tunnel, she hears what sounds like sobbing ahead, followed shortly by a very deep laugh and a guttural voice not too far ahead.
Nov 7, 2018 6:02 pm
OOC:
If KV hears it, too...
"Sounds like a bad joke," says Krogir-Vaam, moving with determination towards the noise. "I hate bad jokes."
Nov 8, 2018 7:29 am
Seraphina grips her sword so hard her knuckles turn white. Hearing the slaver torment that little girl is too fucking much for her to handle, sending her back in time to when she endured beatings in the slave pits.

KV, whatever is hurting that girl in there, we're going to kill it. Just like back in the pits. Come forward.

Feldty, get your biggest spell ready and get over here. We're killing this monster right now.

She switches to her sling. Once everyone is in position, she leads the charges in slings blazing! She fires as soon as she has a clear shot.
Nov 8, 2018 2:47 pm
Turning the bend in the tunnel, you see a large bugbear sitting on the ground. Next to him is a small, shaking figure on the ground in tattered clothing.
OOC:
Go ahead and roll initiative. If you match or beat the bugbear, you can go immediately!

Rolls

Bugbear Initiative! - (1d20+2)

(16) + 2 = 18

Nov 8, 2018 3:02 pm
"DIE, MONSTER, DIE!!!"

Rolls

Initiative - (1d20+1)

(14) + 1 = 15

Nov 8, 2018 3:48 pm
Krogir-Vaam follows, maul at the ready.

Rolls

Initiative - (1d20-1)