Création de Personnages/Character Creation

load previous
Nov 3, 2018 12:11 am
@Vagrant, I like the idea that she had you created, although could you maybe take someone keeps your demons at bay? Maybe your using your ability to feed off emotions to clear out some of her dread and anxiety...

@Grousemetal, I like this plan, I’ll think about what that secret could be and get back to you on it.
Last edited November 3, 2018 12:18 am
Nov 3, 2018 1:28 am
TheVagrant says:
The forum finally loaded, so i'll try and make it count :P

@Phil I suspect both Edouard and Pavel would have met each others roaming the same streets, curiosity from both side could have led to a too honest conversation where Edouard told Pavel his being able to feed on human emotions (Someone told you their secrets and you haven’t told anyone about them yet. They owe you 2 Debts.). And to be sure to keep Edouard on the side of mortals, Pavel could direct to Edouard people desperate to deal with bad emotions (Someone makes sure you get fed regularly. You owe them 2 Debts.)

I think this works for me. As a new immigrant, the idea of wandering the city he's recently moved to could be entirely plausible. I like the weird enabling in this relationship as well.

Hey @grousemetal, how about we have our PCs share debts. You said you had, ""You're protecting someone from a dark power. They owe you 2 Debts."

And for Pavel, I have "Someone thinks they’re protecting you, but it’s really more like
you’re protecting them." You owe each other a Debt.

I think this could be fun. What do you think?
Last edited November 3, 2018 1:35 am
Nov 3, 2018 1:58 am
Phil_Ozzy_Fer says:
And for Pavel, I have "Someone thinks they’re protecting you, but it’s really more like
Actually, Genisisect had already asked you if she could take this one. She had simply forgot to put the "@Phil" in her post. Check the previous page. You're not obligated to accept offer offer, I was simply letting you know before you close the deal with grousemetal...
Nov 3, 2018 3:11 pm
kalajel says:
Phil_Ozzy_Fer says:
Actually, Genisisect had already asked you if she could take this one. She had simply forgot to put the "@Phil" in her post. Check the previous page. You're not obligated to accept offer offer, I was simply letting you know before you close the deal with grousemetal...
Before you seal this unholy deal with Grousemetal. ;)
Nov 4, 2018 11:49 am
I don’t mind relinquishing, I’m sure panel has something else I can grab and the relationship between the two won’t change too much as they can take my protection debt
Nov 5, 2018 1:48 am
@genisisect I d take help keep your demons at bay, vamp feeding usually only works on mortals (at least without a corruption advance) so I'm not sure how it would work on a wizard, but it could certainly at least have a limited calming effect.
Nov 5, 2018 2:46 am
Sure, I don't mind Grousemetal taking the debt. I hadn't seen that.
Nov 5, 2018 5:25 am
@Vagrant, considering that the feeding move normally kills the subject, we can assume that this is something slightly different to that.
Nov 5, 2018 2:49 pm
Considering that Eternal Hunger always allows to pick only 1 even on a miss, and that Vagrant told me Indigos try to keep their victims alive as much as possible, I'm guessing they try as much as possible to pick "They don't die" when feeding, even on a miss. So I guess a missed feeding where the victim lives would be one of those unsatisfactory feedings Vagrant told me about...
Nov 5, 2018 8:43 pm
True, Indigo have a natural instinct to "nurture and savor" emotions in humans, as such, the usual side effect of feedind are rarely death, but more psychological in nature as the stress on the psyche can cause mental illness and mild to severe lethargic state. The more the subject psyche weakens, the worst the symptoms get leading to a comatose state or death and, at the same time, the less "satisfying" they become for the Indigo. This will lead the Vamp on a spiraling path of destruction if those kind of unsatisfactory feeding continue, until the Indigo becomes a wild beast without conscience.

An grievously wounded Indigo forced to feed to heal and survive as also high possibility to start down that path. And since Indigos are creatures of powerful instincts, it is very difficult to curb that self destructive behavior once it starts.

Hence, in a controlled environnement, Indigo feeding should be mostly safe, something bad can happen of course but death is improbable :P
Nov 6, 2018 4:30 am
I'm down for whatever, debt-wise.
Nov 9, 2018 9:19 pm
So what are the debts that are still missing?
Nov 10, 2018 2:56 am
"Someone thinks they’re protecting you, but it’s really more like
you’re protecting them." - Pavel/Genisisect

Someone told you their secrets and you haven’t told anyone about them yet. They owe you 2 Debts - Pavel/Edouard

I still have my third for Pavel. What about everyone else?
Nov 10, 2018 2:58 am
That third one would be leveraging dirt on someone IIRC?
Nov 12, 2018 2:58 am
kalajel says:
That third one would be leveraging dirt on someone IIRC?
Yes, that is correct.
Nov 12, 2018 4:46 am
@phil you could honestly leverage dirt on anyone :P why not do it on Grouse's tainted so you have links with everyone. You like to live dangerously anyway ;)

I have Pavel help make sure i get feed regurlarly, i owe im 2 debts.

Edouard help Jake with is woman fix and subsequent women's problem :P

And Victoria bear responsability for Edouard becoming an Indigo and she owe him 1 debts.

So im all set! :)
Nov 12, 2018 4:59 am
@phil, Jake will take that last debt of yours!

I have "You're protecting someone from a dark power; they owe you two Debts" left. I don't believe anyone has spoken up for this one yet, though it is possible I missed it.
Nov 12, 2018 8:05 am
I could have missed it, but I think this is the only debt still unclaimed...

Someone is your go-to when you get into trouble. You owe them 2 depts.

I recon pavel could have this one, as it goes nicely with the one of his I took, or I could make an box...
Nov 14, 2018 3:11 am
Alright, let's try to wrap this up so we can finally start.

If you can't quickly assign your remaining debts to other players, feel free to make up NPCs for them. Do not forget to note any NPC you create here in your appropriate thread.
Nov 14, 2018 3:22 am
I'm good with all this wheeling and dealing.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.